[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I found this game Holy shit, it's like the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>mfw I found this game

Holy shit, it's like the real life Joan The Arc story but the Brits are using demonic powers on the side. And it's made by fucking Level 5. The fuck?

Too bad I don't like SRPGs.
>>
>>344983415
>Too bad I don't like SRPGs.
I love SRPGs and I though it was really subpar, so that's not an issue.
>>
>japanese game
>bad guys abuse [insert OP magitech here]
EVERY.TIME
>>
>>344983415
It's a fine game.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Actual Spoiler UP

>yfw
>>
it's a very ok game, shame the ppsspp emulation has an ugly problem with its fonts that I just can't be assed to try and fix
>>
>>344983415
>combining real life medieval shit with Dragon Quest
>it actually sounds fun

About damn time. I'm sick of all those shitty fantasy LNs with the same premise.
>>
>the British chancellor is literally an evil wizard straight out of Dragon Quest

Oh God, I may have to play this just for the story.
>>
>>344983721
>about damn time
this game is nearing a decade old
>>
>>344983716
It's not because of the emulation, the emulator just don't come with the official fonts (because of sony copyrights) so you need to download them yourself.
>>
Sucks to be you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.