[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Video game >Hundreds of ways to kill small child Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: inside.jpg (16 KB, 495x335) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
16 KB, 495x335
>Video game
>Hundreds of ways to kill small child

Should we uproar about this
>>
should u be sniffing me dong ?__?
>>
>>344979004
Why?
>>
File: a5_study_room.jpg (27 KB, 549x358) Image search: [Google]
a5_study_room.jpg
27 KB, 549x358
And then there is this girl.
>>
Are any of those possible deaths more entertaining than Heart of Darkness?
>>
>>344979647
That game has the weirdest fucking fans. http://theescapist984190.deviantart.com/art/Game-Over-The-Darkness-Below-543993253
>>
>>344979647
I remember Heart of Darkness having deaths more brutal, but Inside has some pretty dark ones too.

>Three dogs pound you, chew you up, bite you by the neck and raise your lifeless carcass
>Get blown out so hard by some kind of wind pulse you blow up into two pieces
>>
>>344979004
Limbo did it first.
And Heart of Darkness before that.
>>
>>344980248
>pound you
Y-you mean in the lewd sense?
>>
>>344982319
You'll just have to find out for yourself
:^)
>>
Should we class action this?
>>
Dying isn't the goal of the game. That's not the point of playing it. You cannot win by purposefully engaging in killing kids.

There's a world of difference.
>>
>>344982629
Doesn't change the act that the hundreds-of-kid-death system is in the game available for access.
>>
>>344982774
And? People get upset at that when it's torturous or encouraged.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain allowed players to kill African child soldiers, and there was no notable outcry because the game gives you a game over and the characters lash out at you. Same deal here, but with an even less realistic art style, and with a camera pulled far back.
>>
>>344983067
>He doesn't know about GTA hot coffee.
>>
>>344982774
Nothing in the game's systems incentives killing the player character. If it you got achievements or abilities for every different way you managed to kill the character then maybe, but as it stands it's stance is solidly anti-childmurder.
>>
File: 1456448325692.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1456448325692.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>finish the game
>enjoyed it
>refund it
when will indie devs learn?
>>
What's that naked kid thing the in water?
Why is she naked?
Why is this allowed?
(Search at your own risk.)
>>
I wish all games had a wide selection of elaborate and graphic deaths. It's an art unto itself, just look at how much more charming Crash Bandicoot is compared to platformers without unique deaths.

The worst thing new games have done is adding obstructions like damage-based desaturation, screen-covering jello and fades to black.
>>
>>344979647
One thing they mention is that everything that has happened might have all just been a dream and that he really didn't leave his bed at all. So reality is that you never actually died during the entirety of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DwAaPwHT8g
>>
>>344984075
Than and it's a video game, no real children were hurt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.