[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://twitter.com/NintendoAmeric a/status/753559995849
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Its actually the NX.jpg (47 KB, 1200x1072) Image search: [Google]
Its actually the NX.jpg
47 KB, 1200x1072
>https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/753559995849990144
>The NES is coming back to stores! Pick up the new mini NES Classic Edition on 11/11 w/ 30 included games!

Will you pick it up?
>>
>>344978405
It looks cute but I already have an NES and can emulate the games

It's a brilliant idea though
>>
>Hey senpai, we just put out the most successful app of all time and increased out stock 30%+ overnight, how do we follow it up
>Mini-NES
>Mikami-san, you a genius

This is an actual conversation Mr.Nintendo had.
>>
>>344978405

You can do this already with a hundred other devices and have access to the full NES library (plus SNES/PS1/Genesis/etc.). Even worse is that it will likely be cheaper initially and will be guaranteed to be cheaper after scalpers swipe the first wave of them.

So no, probably not.
>>
They're already charging 4.99 per virtual console game so I think it's a bit scummy they're doing this. Now if the games can be transferred over to the Wii U or 3DS then that would be a bit better.
>>
Isn't @NintendoAmerica the fake account?
>>
Its the nx!!!! xD bahahahahaha
>>
>>344979095
>XD

Get out.
>>
>>344979129
Get aids
>>
>>344978405
Most likely, it's relatively cheap considering the novelty of it. Plus considering how small it is you can just bring it around anywhere
>>
>>344979003

No. It has the verified checkmark, it's the real NoA account.
>>
>>344978405
Hey retard, keep it to a single thread, I have heard so much bitching about overwatch people not doing this, guess what, it applies to you too.
>>
>>344978626
They have to do something That 25% gain isn't because the company made so much money off pokemon go (made by niantic and all the micro transaction items are handed out for free in game in bulk) but because people believe the company is on it's way to make the profits in the future so they put money into the company by buying shares at higher and higher prices. So Nintendo just received a shit ton of money that can easily be lost if everyone decides to sell and this bubble crashes and they go back to what they were before this 25% increase. They have to do something to keep it up. They don't have many line ups and shit for the holidays coming up at least not announced anyway. It's not like they just created this thing out of thin air it usually takes month of planning before hand to do anything no matter how simple it is.
>>
Pretty good idea for some easy $$$.
I might get one because its so damn cute.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.