[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do in this situation, /v/? Online or in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled (3).png (2 MB, 1282x601) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (3).png
2 MB, 1282x601
What would you do in this situation, /v/?

Online or in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BldQmiV0M
>>
kek

gamer girls go home
>>
I wouldnt do anything, because assuming she can't take care of herself is sexist, and rushing to the aid of a damsel in distress would just be sexist and chauvinist.

I'd let her get insulted, because it's the right thing to do.
>>
I'd called them dickholes. Who unironically would side with the bullies in this situation?
>>
File: DP.png (113 KB, 250x291) Image search: [Google]
DP.png
113 KB, 250x291
Online it's annoying but most girls just mute faggots so it's not worth telling them off. At most just a "How about we just play the game?" comment.

Real life I don't like bullies and shit man. Best way to deal with "tough guys" is to pretend to hit on them. They expect you to come over and be a tough guy back, but if you just make them uncomfortable they'll fuck right off. In general the best solution in these sorts of situations is to behave in a ridiculous enough fashion that they recognize how fucking retarded they are being.
>>
Am I to understand that this is a real TV show that actually exists?
>>
File: sexy argument man.gif (4 MB, 292x213) Image search: [Google]
sexy argument man.gif
4 MB, 292x213
>>344964809
wew thats some next level leveling up right there
>>
>>344964809
All these idiots in these threads are fucking stupid.
I would do nothing because they have bad acting, literally the only correct answer.
>Hey um can you guys please stop I saw you guys setup the show a bit earlier.
>Don't include this in the final cut Jim.
>>
>>344965357

Yeah, it's actually very interesting seeing how some people respond.

The host is also one of the friendliest looking people on television
>>
File: unexpected.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
unexpected.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
>>344965264
>I'd let her get insulted, because it's the right thing to do.

Wise words, anon

>>344965357
it's a guilty pleasure
>>
File: Bugs1.png (180 KB, 430x422) Image search: [Google]
Bugs1.png
180 KB, 430x422
>>344965304
>In general the best solution in these sorts of situations is to behave in a ridiculous enough fashion that they recognize how fucking retarded they are being.
>>
>>344964809
I've seen a similar setup where women saw a man being physically hit by his girlfriend, and none of them did anything. Some of them even enjoyed watching it or admitted that their thought was "I wonder what he did to deserve that?"

Women are on their fucking own. I would go about my business and nothing else.
>>
>>344964809
kick them both out of my fucking store
>>
>>344964809
This has happened to me once. It ended in me winning 3/5 rounds of soul calibur 2. Fuck, I miss GameCrazy.
Though this shit never happens anymore, everyone would just sperg out and post on reddit/v/whatever the fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.