[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most Hardcore Henry like game out there. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hardcore-henry-gamers.jpg (390 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
hardcore-henry-gamers.jpg
390 KB, 1200x675
What is the most Hardcore Henry like game out there.

I want to play some loud fucking music with some louder gunfire on top with the best quality fodder to shoot and wreck.
>>
Brutal Doom
Painkiller
Various other manchild FPS
>>
Hardcore Henry pack for Payday 2
>>
>>344952917
Serious Sam
>>
>>344952917
Payday 2
>>
Killing Floor 2
>>
Movie looked stupid.
>>
>>344953105
>Projecting
>>
Was this any good? Love movies about nonstop cuhrazee action
>>
>>344953554
It's fucking great. It really keeps your attention all the way.
>>
File: THRILLHO.png (136 KB, 1280x438) Image search: [Google]
THRILLHO.png
136 KB, 1280x438
>mfw EZ
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
SERIOUS
A
M
(classic tfe and tse)
>>
>>344953490
It was neat when it was a music video but full feature length movie is a bit much.
>>
>>344953490
It is stupid. But fun.
>>
>>344953870
ss is garbage
>>
>>344953805
Oh shit, that made the entire movie culminate into dying of laughter.

Literally perfect.
>>
>>344953490
You don't know shit.
It's even stupider than it looks, intentionally. It's making fun of action makes in hilarious ways.
It was pretty great and really shocked me cause I expected shit.
>>
>>344955217
Did you even watch it?
>>
>>344955753
Yes.
>>
>>344953490
>>344953554
It's great if you like action. It's also one of the most violent and gory movies I've seen recently. It just kept getting more and more violent as the movie went on. It doesn't take itself seriously though most of the time and some of the humor falls flat but overall I enjoyed it. Definitely could have benefited from being filmed at higher than 24 fps though.
>>
>>344955965
>more than 24fps
A lot of movies could benefit from this.
But i think in Henry's case, it would've made it harder to cut the stunts together

If they do a sequel, I'd appreciate it. but seriously, this 24fps bullshit has to stop.
>that scene in Batman v Superman where bats leave the cave
Fucking awful, would've been nice scene if 48+
>>
>>344952917
MG Revengeance

You literally play as a dude that loses a bunch of his limbs and then goes around killing peeps like Henry. Also has that same sense of adrenaline and speed.
>>
Hardcore Henry was absolute TRASH until the car chase scene, at which point it became a 5/10.
>>
Been going through wolfenstein new order and its alot of fun, big explosions loud music (sometimes) duals guns everything and it had some mobility which makes it look abit like that gopro movie.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.