[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's really weird that all enemies, no matter how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I think it's really weird that all enemies, no matter how hard or often you slap them, will target Miki and ONLY Miki. I've tried it out with every single character, on a shitload of enemies once I've realized she dies at least 3 times per boss battle.

Not even the enemies in this game can put up with her potato face.
>>
File: Thank you.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thank you.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
>>344952446
Did you give her the GUARDIAN role by any chance? You have to actually read the descriptions of roles. Most of them are bad for a proper setup.
>>
>>344952793
I gave her Princess and set Victor to Royal Guard because I thought it would make him stop enemies from targeting her but it only made it worse.

Also I hear the "walking dead" role is great for making her invincible but I put it on her and it drains her health from full to 0 in no time flat and she doesn't bother healing at all even with the role that reduces cast time and the rest being healer roles. Am I being trolled?
>>
>>344952446
This is worst than the Xenoblade X faces.
>>
>>344953279
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/146575-star-ocean-integrity-and-faithlessness/faqs/73659?page=5#section463

There's an ability which can give to 150+% to attack, but cuts your defense in half. You use the slow burn to guard you, when you wipe out all enemies.
>>
>>344953279
Princess makes everything target her, get that shit off. Get her sulker or assassin, makes her targeted less often.
>>
>>344954643
If I give her assassin won't she start trying to kill things instead of heal?
>>
>>344954873
she might toss a basic attack every now or then but Healer and Savior should probably override and define her role.
>>
>>344954637
Slow burn? Is Dead man walking's HP drain negligible with enough HP recovery over time slots?
>>344955014
Sweet thanks.
>>
>>344955049
Nothing in the game can really sustain deadmans role, It will kill you if you aren't chugging potions, you need Miki to sit back and heal you.
>>
>>344955197
What a shame. I think after this I'm going to go back and play SO4 some more. It's way more satisfying combat-wise.
>>
>>344952446
I am so fucking mad at this game right now i spent about 15 mins killing the storm dragon at level 78 only to get killed by the group of tigers(or w/e) in soma region
>>
>>344955424
its a fucking shame that SO4 combat is much better than SO5.
and so4 is a pretty fucking shit game over all too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.