[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize right fucking now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Doom_Cover.jpg (65 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Cover.jpg
65 KB, 260x370
Apologize right fucking now.
>>
>>344939519
>not all original enemies includes
>weapon formula incorrect
>enemy roles misplaced
>mediocre level design based on arenas

I think I'm the one that deserves an apology. The New doom was fun, but really failed to capture a lot of what my favorite game so great.
>>
>>344939519
(You)
>>
>>344939929

>i dont play the game:the post

top kek
>>
>>344939519
if they made chainsaw a real weapon and fixed mp maybe but as it stands its a 30 dollar game being sold for 60
>>
>>344940078
You shut the fuck up. Doom is my GOTY but weapons and enemy designs were horrible.
>>
>>344940312
>was literally $30-35 for the past 2 weeks
so what are your other excuses?
>>
>>344940549
nothing? you just proved my point for 30 bucks its a good deal, remove multiplayer and sell it for that and I think it will do a lot better
>>
>>344939519
Sorry you're a really good game and engine bundled with terrible drm.
>>
It's good, but still not as good as the original. Also, the MP is dead trash.
>>
Fuck off, I always knew this game was going to be good, don't blend me with the rest of the retarded hivemind.
>>
File: 100nakkia.jpg (42 KB, 580x391) Image search: [Google]
100nakkia.jpg
42 KB, 580x391
>>344939519
This is the game that cured my vidya-hangover that had lasted for a few months by now.

Seriously. The only game i found worth playing around this time was CS:GO-comp, and even that i couldn't muster up more than for around one match, and that was it.

So yeah, no need to apologize.
>>
>>344941151

Fuck off.
>>
Im sorry that I thought it would be a great game, I know that makes me a moron with shit taste but I apologize.
>>
>>344939519
I'm sorry ;.;

To be fair though the marketing was shit but my goodness the game is amazing.
>>
Nah. The marketing behind the game was total shit. Nearly every bit of media that came out of it before release made it look super slow and filled with just canned animations over and over again. It's cool it turned out decently, but the marketing behind it was terrible. I still stand by my reaction to some of those demos and trailers where you'd just see the slow executions over and over again.
>>
boring and generic as fuck, the unlocking system completely breaks the game, can easily do it without even trying to, why the fuck is the levels/maps just shitty arenas?
>>
>>344943123
I agree, I ended up buying the game a few days after launch when actually seeing people play it. The multiplayer beta was garbage and that was frankly something they should never have released to the public to expose them to the game. They should instead of released Foundry as a demo or something.
>>
File: 1459980680276.png (567 KB, 531x448) Image search: [Google]
1459980680276.png
567 KB, 531x448
>>344943693
>>344939929

>If they had not done arenas, people would complain it deviates from old games
>they did arenas
>retards still complain
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.