[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst gaming peripherals you've owned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: shit.png (270 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
270 KB, 800x600
Had this shit for a year then it started double clicking
>>
Never had double-clicking issues, but I did have the middle mouse button work about 1/15 clicks.
>>
>>344927657
are you literally me OP
>>
>>344927934
Literally probably.
>>
>>344927657
I have like a $10 wired Insignia KB+M from best buy that I'm pretty happy with. I had one of those, so I learned not to buy any of the mice with soft rubber on it. Hard plastic only that way it doesn't look infected in a few months, and is easy to clean.
>>
I have mine simply not working, i had to restart, or reconnect.
>>
im about to throw this shit away because of that
why does it have to be so comfy
>>
>>344927657
Another victim of Deathadder double-clicking here too. Not buying Razer mice again. It's ergonomics is god tier though.
>>
Mine had been double clicking for a few days, then I just mashed on it for a bit with my fist and it went back to normal.

Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>344927657
Have razer mouse and keyboard for 3+ years no issues but I bought a razer blade stealth earlier this year had to RMA it twice and the charges once lmao

Always thought it was a meme
>>
>>344927657
I have a Razer KB+M for probably about 2 years now and never experienced any mechanical issues, but these kinds of posts spook me into bookmarking corsair shit for when the time comes
>>
File: death.png (375 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
death.png
375 KB, 800x600
>>344927657
I always heard that the Deathadder was a piece of shit.
Something curious happend to me a year ago. I had a Deathstalker keyboard, it stopped working the half of the keyboard after 2 months of use, when I was preparing for the RMA I needed to know what parts weren't working, then the freaking keyboard started to work as new.
I can't say more about it because a random nigger enter to my house months ago and stealed all my peripherals
>>
>>344927657
I had the DeathAdder for a year and half and never had any problems.
>>
>>344927657
I had it for about 4 or 5 years. And it was the older one with less DPI. It started double clicking on me towards the end of it's life. But it took years.
>>
>>344927657
Can we talk about how fucking bad/hit-and-miss Razer peripherals are?

I got an Anansi keyboard. Worst piece of shit I've ever used, cost $200. Keystrokes worked fine without Synapse, but they frequently didn't register when it was on. Thing was, I needed it on to bind the mouse buttons and extra keyboard keys.

I also had one of their mousepads, and that was shit too.

Deathstalker was alright, but seriously people, you can get better quality keyboards and mice for like $30, whereas they're charging $100-200 for edgeware that DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.
>>
File: imouse.jpg (15 KB, 440x324) Image search: [Google]
imouse.jpg
15 KB, 440x324
I feel like the double-click issue is something that can affect almost any mouse. I had one Intellimouse Explorer that worked perfectly for years (until the cord started to wear at the front of the mouse from all the movement). I bought the exact same mouse again, only to have it start double-clicking after six months.
>>
File: corsair sabre.png (133 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
corsair sabre.png
133 KB, 800x774
OP here

I have been using the Razer Blackwidow keyboard for about 7 months, and I can say it is a damn fine keyboard. From what I can tell Razer's keyboards are alright but their mice and headset quality can range from mediocre to shit

I have also been using the Corsair sabre optical mouse since around the time I got the keyboard and I like it a lot more than the deathadder
>>
i'm using the same one right now and the scroll wheel stopped working like a year ago.
>>
Can confirm. Razer hardware is pretty shit. The middle button on my Deathadder mouse doesn't work anymore and my blackwidow keyboard will randomly behave as if the windows key is pressed, i.e., if I hit 'e' it'll open up explorer etc. Shit company with shit hardware.
>>
>>344927657
I was lucky. Mine lasted 2 years before it started double clicking. Got a logitech g502 as a replacement. Feels much better in every way except for the shitty mosewheel
>>
>>344927657
I've had my Naga Hex for almost three years. Beat thirty bucks I've ever spent.
>>
>>344927657
I have one of those. The scroll wheel sometimes goes in the wrong direction. I've opened it up and cleaned the inside with a knife, taking out a LOT of hair. But the wheel still goes the wrong way sometimes.
>>
>have had the black deathadder for at least 3 years
>none of that "le epic gaamr" light shit
>never had any problems with it
I don't know if I'm lucky or people treat their possessions like shit
>>
What's a decent high sensitivity mouse for under $70?

The thing has to be able to move over 10cm, and have at least 1000 increments, so I can select a specific pixel on my screen without moving my mouse too much.

Yes that's 100 micrometer accuracy. More is better, of course. One that detects 5000 indvidual spots over 10cm is ideal.
>>
I'm still using the first razer naga, it started to double clicking a couple of weeks ago, feels batman. Does anyone knows the year that the original naga was released? i don't remember how long i have been used this mouse, pretty sure that have been at least 6 years.
>>
File: 1407993011534.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1407993011534.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>344931583
>hair stuck in scroll wheel
how does this even happen
>>
>tfw the scroll wheel on my mouse is broken
>randomly scrolls down when I scroll up
>>
>>344932365
Same way your hair gets stuck on a fan's drive shaft. It's long and tends to wrap around things.
>>
Amazon Basics wired mouse has never failed me.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1024x676
I had a PERFORMANCE MOUSE MX and it gave me the worst calais on my index finger

Can anyone give me a good Logitech gaming mouse for fps, I had this before they thinking about going back
>>
>>344928193
I literally say this everytime. But I've been buying deathadders since 2007. You are here forever. My current one middle click only works every few clicks
>>
Only my middle click is messed up on mine. Doesn't really impact anything. Everything else is perfectly fine though. Would buy a chroma or new one in the future. No other mouse has had the same good feel.
>>
>>344932305
>Does anyone knows the year that the original naga was released?

You're lucky anon. I don't think I've had a Naga last more than 2 years. But I still keep buying them...
>>
>>344932017
Literally comes down to luck. They're notorious for having hit or miss cheap Chinese build quality.
>>
File: 1467089580322.png (2 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1467089580322.png
2 MB, 1440x960
>he fell for the razer meme
>he installed synapse
>>
>>344933286
Roast the chinks production quality war now
>>
>>344932808
is that the logitech g400? if so that is a god-tier mouse. there's really nothing that competes with it and they don't make it any more. logitechs numice are shit-tier.
>>
>>344927657
>it started double clicking
Thats because you're a disgusting fuck, and the inside is gunked up with your skin shit.
>>
File: Logitech-G602-Gaming-Mouse[1].jpg (89 KB, 1200x793) Image search: [Google]
Logitech-G602-Gaming-Mouse[1].jpg
89 KB, 1200x793
>>344932808
I still have my MX518. Best mouse (for its time) ever.
I recently upgraded to this, however, and I love it. Don't believe all the BS about wireless mice. Just try one of the clicking response time tests, and you'll find it's just as fast.
>>
Ok, if Razer is really bad then what mmo mouse and keypad should one get?
>>
>>344935714
You would have to break your thumb to push some of those buttons
>>
>>344927809
>>344927657

I still use this mouse

Middle Mouse Button stopped working properly like a year ago, few months ago started getting double clicking.

Fucking razer shit
>>
i've got the deathadder chroma and starting having the doublelicking issue. did some googling which suggested I install the razer synapse shit for a firmware update and it's been working fine since.
>>
>>344937657
It's not as if you have to use them. I accidentally pressed the G5 button (center, lower) a bit at first, so I unbound it. After I got used to the mouse, I found that I no longer accidentally pressed it, and changed it back.

The four towards the front are actually pretty easy to use, but you're right about the rear two. I bound those to increase/decrease sensitivity, since I hardly ever need to do that.
>>
I've had my deathadder for more than 5 years and it's still perfect except for some plastic I took off the bottom

I don't know what you guys are doing to your mice
>>
>>344938110
t. palm grip
>>
>>344927657
i have this mouse and have no problems. maybe wash your hands sometimes OP.
>>
>>344930583
i always had problems with MS mouse due to something in the cables breaking. never happened to me for any other brand.
>>
>>344927657

My 3.5G started double clicking just after 5 months but I RMA'd it. No problems for 5 years now.
>>
>>344927657
>A year
That's way more than I got out of my Steelseries Rival 100 or my Madcatz R.A.T.

At this point, I always go threw mice so fast I'm just buying whatever they have on Monoprice.

>>344930691
I got a free Razer Keyboard for a while, and the thing hasn't skipped a beat.
>>
>>344938751
do you by chance slam your mouse on your desk like some kind of autist?

I've never had a mouse last less than a few years
>>
>>344927657

my razer shits middle mouse button stopped working after like 6 month. I am mad.
>>
>>344929983
i love my ansai been going strong for like 9 months. Synapse is weird though, kind of buggy with WoW,worked great with ff14
>>
File: aCjF2ts.png (41 KB, 1187x289) Image search: [Google]
aCjF2ts.png
41 KB, 1187x289
Should I pick up these, or are they meme-gear?
>>
>>344933976
Aren't their refreshes literally the same as their previous series? I've had my g400 for almost three years and sometimes I wonder if I should be stocking up on them because it really is a god tier mouse, but the g402 or whatever is said to perform the same.
>>
>>344927657
My Naga started having the double click issue after 3 years of heavy use. With how much clicking I was doing I had to admit it lasted a decent time.

Is this an issue that effects all Razor mouses?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.