[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! I thought I heard someone out here! Great to see you! It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: facade4.png (49 KB, 655x476) Image search: [Google]
facade4.png
49 KB, 655x476
Hey! I thought I heard someone out here! Great to see you! It's been so long, how have you been?
>>
I'm good. How are you?
>>
I've been pretty melon.
>>
Gonzalo!
>>
File: Trip_in_Facade.png (13 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
Trip_in_Facade.png
13 KB, 300x330
>>344925027
>>
File: 1448323229888.png (383 KB, 1051x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448323229888.png
383 KB, 1051x1920
>>344925027
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvVa_FWXDA
>>
mashed potatoes johnson
>>
I thought they said they were making a new game like 7 years ago
>>
>>344924838
>Trip warmly welcomes me at the door
>say anything, even if it's nice
>Trip despises you for the rest of the playthrough
why
>>
>>344924838
We /pewdiepie/ now.
>>
Facade is unironically one of my favorite simulation games
>>
>>344925317
There was going to be a sequel called The Party, but they never got the funding.

A shame, since it would've been glorious.

>10 different people to fuck with
>can lock people in your basement
>can come out as gay in the middle of the party and make everyone feel awkward as fuck
>can have sex with people
>can pull out a gun and kill people

What I wouldn't fucking give to play it.
>>
mango
>>
>>344926631
Oh yeah, and they made a Facebook game called Prom Week, but it's not very good.
>>
>>344924838
Fun fact: There are two statements that will make you instantly lose if you say them when Trip opens the door, but DON'T make him mad at any other point in the game.

Those two phrases are "I heard arguing." and "Have you heard the good news?"
>>
I WILL CONQUER YOUR COUCH
>>
I really hated that they tried to make you pay for an HTML walkthrough guide. I don't think I ever saw the ending
>>
File: rdang.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rdang.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Let me tell ya, they told me that there would be tripfags on /v/, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>344924838
Melon
>>
>>344926896
Why the second one? What does he say?
>>
>>344925231
I miss him lads.
>>
>>344927136
Kek.
>>
Can you elope with either of them. It's been a long time since I last played.
>>
>>344927401
You've never had missionaries knock on your door?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.