[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /v/, which one was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ds_vs_psp.jpg (6 KB, 175x225) Image search: [Google]
ds_vs_psp.jpg
6 KB, 175x225
Be honest /v/, which one was better?
>>
>>344905086
they were both equally shitty and broke all the time.

both had good games though
>>
DS was more videogamey
PSP was just trying to be a portable PS2
>>
>>344906032
>PSP was just trying to be a portable PS2

your saying that like its a bad thing
>>
>>344906593
Because that only leads to making watered down games
>>
>>344905086
The DS was better, by a country mile.

But they were both pretty awesome in their own ways.
I've owned several versions of both and I don't regret a thing.
>>
PSP is better when you taking modding into consideration. it sucks a lot of japanese games never got localized on it, unlike the vita.
>>
>>344905086
Ds had more games
psp could have been better but they never really did as much as nintendo did
>>
>>344905086
The PSP had a whole lot more games I enjoyed. The DS was decent, but a bit disappointing compared to the GBA.
>>
might as well ask here and not make a new thread, is it worth getting a new 3ds xl just to play ds games on it? i have a ds lite but its too small for my hands
>>
>>344907245
If you're JUST going to play DS games, get a DSi XL. Cheaper anyway.

Getting a 3DS for 3DS games is totally worth it though.
>>
The Vita
>>
The DS.

I've owned all models of both handhelds, and while the utility of the PSP when CFW installed on it is nice, the DS's library just contains way more great games.
>>
File: 1467308291906.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1467308291906.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>344905086
All those games would have been better if they were on phones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.