[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ has done nothing but shit on ESO, and I believed them. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
/v/ has done nothing but shit on ESO, and I believed them. I thought it would be a shitty game and no fun, but after giving a chance with a $5 key, I can ask
/v/, why do you hate everything?
Why do you hate fun?
Enjoy life, because it doesn't last forever.
>>
The answer is always that standards vary from person to person. It just means your standards are lower than a great deal of posters.
>>
>>344902630
It's pretty meh. Neither good nor bad, which means it's shit.
>>
>>344902630
It's better than a large majority of MMOs. /v/ hates everything because we're unhappy with our own lives though.
>>
>>344902630
they hailed it as skyrim in mmo form, I gave it a shot but stopped playing when I turned, firing an arrow, and the arrow curved to hit the target, thats when i realized it was wow with an Elder scrolls skin, that I was not actually having to aim my arrows.
>>
File: After1.jpg (901 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
After1.jpg
901 KB, 1920x1080
I did too. I originally bought the game when it released, then quit until a few weeks ago when I decided to give it a second chance.

I rolled a Dragonknight and now I'm absolutely addicted (level 22 now). This is everything I wanted in an MMO: Good graphics, massive open world, good combat, crafting, RvR pvp, etc.

The problem is with the graphics. You have to install Reshade/Sweetfx to get rid of the ugly blue filter then the game becomes playable and ESO Launcher/Hook64 to remove the fog
>>
File: 1454741766242.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1454741766242.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>344903704
>DoF
>>
>>344903820
>tfw the industry keeps finding new shit to add that just makes me need to go into the options and disable it
>>
Is the problem really that they expected a single player style MMO?
Because that just wouldn't work out, what were they expecting? ESO is a ton of fun so far and I haven't gotten into PVP or added content yet.
>>
I enjoyed it well enough. Played to 50, did some vets and PvP.

Gets boring pretty quick, though, I only played a month or so.

Worth the $15. It stands pretty strong as just a single player game. Quests, world, dialogue, and humor are all good. Great atmosphere.

The Mage's guild questline in particular was fantastic.
>>
File: 1345652349004.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1345652349004.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
>>344902630
>wants to shill ESO
>posts picture of heavily modded Skyrim

LMAO@urlife
>>
>>344904405
Not shilling faggot. Just because someone isn't full of hatred for everything doesn't mean they're a shill. God damn /v/ is worse than /b/.
>>
>>344904361
I got burned out on DCO like that too. I thinks it's just a general MMO thing, if you do it so often it just drains the fun out of it long before it really should.
>>
>>344904562
>/v/ worse than /b/
Come on now, no one is as bad as /b/.
/v/ is a close second though
>>
>>344902886
>Implying standards have anything to do with being a spiteful neckbeard
>>
>>344905293
You become spiteful when your standards remain the same but the industry drops as a whole.
>>
>>344905494
If there were examples of enjoying something when it holds those standards, sure, but they're not spiteful because of solid standards, they're spiteful because they hate anything new or changed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.