[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective Truths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: avatar01-Omerta.jpg (19 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
19 KB, 150x150
>Pokemon Go is a terribly shallow game with even more streamlined "gameplay" than the original that you could just GPS spoof to beat

>Overwatch is dead, and was always over-hyped trash

>GTA V is the best game out right now in terms of varying content

>The current console generation is the worst in the history of gaming

>Half-Life 3 is never coming out
>>
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>fact

So much for "objective truths".
>>
>I hate popular things!!
>my opinion is always right!!!
>>
>>344889962
>he's mad
>>
>OP is anthony burch
>>
>>344889824

underage b&
>>
>>344890012

t. this entire board
>>
File: 1439619429547.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1439619429547.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>344889824
>GTAV is the best game out right now
>>
>>344889824

Pokemon Go is shallow, but it had nerds by the droves going outside, walking and being social. It's a net win because I have talked to more autistic pokefans in one week than I have met in my entire life.

Overwatch is a shooter for the non-CS:GO audience. Some people don't want to endure 40 hours of being instantly head shot and sitting out of a game for 2 minutes. It's light, and its fun. It's something my old college friends and I can hop on, fuck around,do well and have fun with.

GTA V is very content rich, haven't played it, but I'm always impressed with how much they put in.

Consoles are becoming 10 worthwhile exclusive machines, my Wii U was probably my last purchase.

Half-Life 3 is in fact never coming out.
>>
>>344890316
>shooter for the non-CS:GO audience

Then that would mean overwatch is all non-normalfags.
>>
File: Ly3u3Tu.png (911 KB, 960x510) Image search: [Google]
Ly3u3Tu.png
911 KB, 960x510
>>344890434

its full of waifu fags isnt it?
>>
>>344890494
Yeah but not 10 million of them.
>>
>>344889824
This board is nothing but underaged these days.
>>
>maybe no one will notice if I call my opinions "truths"
>>
>>344890595
yep, thanks 2007
>>
Overwatch is dead?

HAHAHAHA

At least say that overwatch is trash or something, its not close to dead
>>
Anyone who buys a console cant use a computer so that point is null
>>
>>344889824
This
>>
>>344889824
This console gen hasn't been any worse than the first three years of the previous one.
>>
File: 1468074797004.jpg (15 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1468074797004.jpg
15 KB, 200x303
>>344889824
It's not even the best Rockstar game let alone all games.
>>
>>344889824

>a mobile game is shallow

woah man, who would have guessed that one?

You do realize that most people play mobile games cause everyone who isn't a third worlder or amish has a smartphone, and it's easily accessible and doesn't take up much time.
>>
>Pokemon Go is a terribly shallow game with even more streamlined "gameplay" than the original that you could just GPS spoof to beat

It's a mobile game. What did you expect? Don't get me wrong I don't even plan to play that thing ever but also don't care if they keep releasing more stuff for normies.

>Overwatch is dead, and was always over-hyped trash

Most online communities have big drops, that doesn't mean the game was trash; it means that people moved to the next big thing or simply got bored of it.

Somewhat, yeah.

>The current console generation is the worst in the history of gaming

Yes, the problem is the obscene amount of 1080p/60FPS remasters and the focus on online and DLC.

>Half-Life 3 is never coming out

It's better that it won't. At this point do you think it'll ever live up to the expectations people like you have?
>>
File: 86-gta-5-easy-money.jpg (56 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
86-gta-5-easy-money.jpg
56 KB, 480x270
This is true
>>
File: 1398722381119.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1398722381119.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
>Objective Truths

>/v/ is a bunch of underage kids trying to be edgy with no actual taste about videogames

But yeah pokemon is the call of duty of rpgs and overwatch is a ctrl+c+ ctrl+v of TF2.
>>
This is a man who wears a fedora in public
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.