[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKYRIM: REMAS-TURD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1920x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1920x836
Will they add/change anything other than a piss filter and some """new"""(for console players) lighting effects?

It still has the same shitty muddy textures, same shitty animations and same shitty graphics.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 398x384
I for one think that mr Todd Howard is try his best to make the best possible filter for Skyrim™. He is a hard working man, btw did you pre order Skyrim™:Remastered™?
It looks really amazing!
>>
>>344888369
>piss filter
From what I recall, the colors change in accordance with the region, I can't imagine yellow snow.
>>
>>344888061
its supposed to be 64bit and support dx11
>>
>>344888061
It'll have brand new bugs.
>>
>>344889041
Which literally means nothing you idiot
>>
>>344889318
>Which means literally nothing
I take it you don't know how programs work, huh?
>>
>>344889482
explain how this groundbreaking and game changing DX11 will make skyrim better then? Will it change the graphics? No? Will it atleast change animations? No? Will it atleast change something in a noticeable way?? No!? Aww shucks, I guess the best it'll do is increase the FPS by 10
>>
>literally skyrim 2
wasn't that a joke for the longest time
>>
>>344889731
it will make modding easier and more robust

itll be rough at first though because its going to break scripts most likely
>>
>>344889982
>it will make modding easier and more robust
Except not a single FO4 mod is as good as skyrim mods.
>>
>>344889982
>implying anyone will want to mod for a game they already made tens of thousands of mods for and already put in all the time they wanted to

If all the game is is a new filter nobody is going to play it

They need new stuff. Look at GTAV and how they did a remaster properly.
It needs better graphics, animations, bigger cities and new quests. New perks. SOMTHING to add replayablility.
>>
>>344889482
It doesn't really mean anything aside from more memory out of the box, modders found out how to get around the 32 bit memory limit years ago. DX11 doesn't mean much either because the graphics are largely unchanged aside from a couple new shaders, notice how bethesda is the only one not calling it a remaster. The whole thing is an effortless cash grab.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.