[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon Go was released right after Congress reapproved the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: Patriot Go.png (130 KB, 669x655) Image search: [Google]
Patriot Go.png
130 KB, 669x655
>Pokemon Go was released right after Congress reapproved the Patriot Act

Really makes you think.
>>
>>344864683

Argentina here. What is Patriot Act?
>>
Damn the Patriots!
>>
>japan giving a shit about US politics
say what?
>>
>>344864757
Basically, if the government suspects you of being a terrorist, or affiliated with terrorist organizations, they can legally set up wiretaps, intercept phone calls and emails, or any other similar thing that would be otherwise illegal.
>>
>>344864683
Wow Chad seems like that game of yours is really important!
>>
>>344864856
Land of the Free!
>>
>>344864809

>Japan, which relies on the US for its security and a large part of its trade
>not caring about US politics

Pick one
>>
>>344864757
Thoughts on the Falkland Islands?
>>
>>344864935

England is weak now. The time to take back what is ours approaches.
>>
>>344864923
>japanese game companies caring about US politics

sure
>>
Didn't Obama run on repealing it?
>>
I'll be a spy for the government.
Just please release it in Canada.
>>
>>344865174

>Americans don't understand how their government works

Jesus. The President isn't a supreme dictator, many things need to be initiated and/or passed by Congress.
>>
Friendly reminder that the government can legally track your location when you move in public as it is considered information readily avaliable to everyone so you can be tracked without a warrant.

Friendly reminder that this same principle applies to historical cell site data so the government can track your past movements via the pinging your phone does because it is in a public space and not precise enough to tell them where in your house you were which if it could tell them would make such information a constitutionally protected space
>>
>>344865340

Eh, I'm not worried. If the government with millions of soldiers and agents and fucking nukes wants to come down on me, there's literally nothing you can do.
>>
>>344865035
Britain * and no we're not. We have one of the strongest militaries in the world.
Don't try it my white friend - we have the high ground.
>>
Ingress has been a thing for years and Pokémon Go is literally just Ingress with a Pokémon skin.

And of course he mentions the "Pokémon Go will literally kill black people" meme.
>>
>black users in greater danger
>literally 2 days after niggers used the game to rob people
Jesus christ
>>
>>344865450

Europe will not support you.

America will not support you.

Your military will br gutted when Ireland and Scotland leave.

And you have no aircraft carriers to help you this time.
>>
>>344865340
why would i care? i am not an americuck who fights his own system
>>
you should have kept your mouth shut robert
>>
>>344864809
Wasn't Go made by some bumfucks in the USA, though?
>>
>>344865586
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-34252025
Better that than not supporting ourselves. Torturing your own soldiers? We did the Belgrano a favour.
>>
>Congress
>Ingress

C O N S P I R A C Y
>>
>>344865586
>America will not support you.
Why would the country that is literally so hawkish that they've nuked someone- twice- with no repercussions ever want to not go to war
>>
>>344864916
As in the government is free to fuck anyone in the ass
>>
>>344865782

Same reason why America didn't support the UK during the first Falklands war you underage fuck
>>
>>344864809
Ever since WW2 Japan is basically a US puppet state against China. It's not unlikely to see co-operation with US politics.
>>
>>344865586
>Europe will not support you.
>America will not support you.

What is NATO, friend? Also your air force is shit atm so unless you have a bunch of MIGs hidden somewhere the Typhoons based there will assert air superiority while the US sends a fleet to come secure the waters.

It wasn't viable 30 years ago, it still isn't.
>>
Many things happened in a few weeks time, theres a large coverup/misdirection going on, but none of it has to do with video games

And neither has this thread.

polite sage
>>
>>344865586
Pretty sure they would after the Falkland Islanders voted overwhelmingly to stay British.
It wouldn't just be invading Britain but also denying that island's rights.
>>
The kind of people playing a pokemon mobile game don't care about politics.
>>
>>344866062
http://www.falklandnews.com/public/story.cfm?get=6491&source=3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgQuouPDkY
>>
>>344864757
The La Li Lu Le Lo Act?
>>
>>344864916
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE YOU GOMMIE
>>
ok, so the government can see me walking to a pokestop at a church and a gym at a post office

oh no
>>
>>344864809
Japan is a satellite state for america, basically cucked
>>
>>344866356
>being watched like a lab rat
>being a cuck
Lel, just giving people a reason more not to use theor brains and move towards idiocracy
>>
File: its a shitstorm.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
its a shitstorm.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>344864683
Smartphones have had GPS locators since their inception, Facebook has had a location tracker since 2008/2009.

And just now because of Pokemon Go this faggot is worried about the government tracking him? What a stupid faggot.
>>
>>344864683
>Worry about the government looking into your privacy
You literally have nothing to worry about if you're doing nothing wrong. Calm down tinfoil
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.