[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any way to cheat in pokemon go? I have read using fake GPS leads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
Any way to cheat in pokemon go? I have read using fake GPS leads to a ban. Is there any way to change your location without them noticing?
>>
File: 1462336439557-1.png (476 KB, 757x656) Image search: [Google]
1462336439557-1.png
476 KB, 757x656
>cheating in a kids game
>>
Walking you dumb faggot
>>
>>344864060
>Cheating in a walking simulator
What's the point?
>>
YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARD

MLP TRASH ISN'T ALLOWED ON /v/ SO NEITHER ARE YOU CUNTS
>>
>>344864060
been using fakefps since start and still not banned

even if I do get banned I dont give a fuck, its a shitty mobile app
>>
Just go on a damn walk
>>
>>344865686
fake gps*
>>
>>344865638
You're right, let's talk Overwatch for once.
>>
fake the gps but have it move realistically

how could they tell if the coordinates move similar to a real human?
>>
how about you get out of the house and actually walk, retard
>>
>>344864060
> I have read using fake GPS leads to a ban.
You didn't read far enough you dickless fag.

I've been location faking for the last few days. Just keep it close by, like within your city or town. Spoof to a location then move yourself bit by bit within that location as if you were walking. Don't fucking teleport out of state or to another country like a retard, even then all that happens is a temporary soft ban state where you can't catch pokemon or pick up items for a few hours.
>>
>>344865686
>"don't care"
>cares enough to play game
>cares enough to cheat and do better at it
???
>>
>>344864247
>walking simulator
but you actually walk, it's not simulated, it's real
>>
>>344865686
>Don't care
>Spend time on it
Okay anon, if you say so.

I don't get the motivation to cheat anyway. If the walking component was not there, it would be just a crappy game. There's something about the walking that makes it really fun to do with friends.
>>
you can use bluestacks and fakegps to go wherever you want. but youll likely get banned eventually for it. people did in that other ingress game they did.
>>
Will I be able to catch Gyarados later at a higher level?
>>
Hack your phones location provider and have it emulate a realistic walking pattern.
>>
>>344867531
Can't I just hack my phone and give myself infinite level pokemon instead?
>>
>>344866547

Don't tell them or they won't play it.
>>
>>344867857
are you ficking retarded?
pokemans are stored in the games servers

however, you can change your own gps location how you want
>>
>>344868297
Well, can I hack the servers?
>>
>>344866547
Pokemon isn't real, Baka
>>
File: 14572129730601.png (858 KB, 734x804) Image search: [Google]
14572129730601.png
858 KB, 734x804
You can gps spoof, but you'll get banned eventually.

Have been softbanned a couple times on a dummy account so I know they know how to spot it.

Niantic is probably far too concerned about fixing their servers and launch bugs to be concerned about sending out banwaves, especially since many could be false positives.

Once they get things situated however, I doubt my dummy account will last long.

Just spoof to scope out spots you want to ACTUALLY GO TO.
>>
>>344869123
what does softban do?
>>
>>344868414
Yeah it's real easy, you just send a flu shot to a rabbit in their server's administration systems.
>>
>>344869543
wont let you use pokestops

Makes it to where every time you throw a pokeball, the pokemon will break free and immediately run away, without fail.

The devs literally fuck with you.
>>
>>344869543
All pokemon can't be caught and run away instantly and you don't get items from pokestops. Only lasts a few hours though, you only get it if you travel too far too fast.

>>344869123
I doubt they'll be able to catch anyone who just uses GPS spoofing to go to nearby places and not travel the whole country. I haven't even been soft-banned yet.
>>
>>344865686
it doesn't work for me

do I have to root my device? I don't want to wipe all of its fucking data
>>
>>344869794
Got softbanned just making 50~ yard hops around a local park
>>
File: sheev.gif (512 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
sheev.gif
512 KB, 400x170
>>344869848
>>
>>344869940
Huh, how far apart were the hops? I just move myself a bit each time as if I was running and locking/unlocking my phone every few minutes (which I legit did when I first downloaded the app cuz I didn't know it does nothing while backgrounded).
>>
>>344869848
>what is backups
>rooting wiping data

you are really dumb and tech illiterate
>>
>>344869940
>>344870080
By far apart I meant in terms of time, like did you wait at all between them or just all in a row?
>>
>>344870168
2 or 3 at a time, get to a pokestop with a lure on it, wait 15-30 minutes, 2 or 3 more hops, etc.
>>
>>344864060
God, people like you are such fucking losers. The entire point of the game is to get you up and moving, with rewards for doing so, and you can't even do that. Is your head so far up your own ass that you didn't realize what you're asking?
>>
>>344870324
Huh. I feel like I'm the only spoofer that's being reasonable with it and not immediately teleporting all over the place constantly.
>>
>>344865638
MLP is hard banned.

Pokémon is not. You would know that if you actually read the rules you agreed to.
>>
I just had foot surgery, that's why I want to cheat.

Fuck you people and your LOL JUST WALK
>>
>>344871554
What is a wheelchair, Alex?
>>
>>344864060
I don't play normie games anon. It'd be like cheating in candy crush.
>>
>>344870747
I been spoofing for a week no problem
yeah most people spoofing are idiots who g sonic speed and jump like 500 meters from pokestop to pokestop.

I move like 50-100m every 5-10s no a single soft ban yet. If I was moving inside a car I would be moving way faster than this, they can't fucking ban you for playing pokemon go inside a car.

The only thing is you can fuck up and double click on the gps by accident like super far while exploring and then get banned or something. Also If I want to change locations I turn off the app and wait like 5-10m or 1hr depending on how far I want to move.

I haven't tried leaving my city so I can conquer some god forsaken gyms in nearby rural towns, but I'll try making some dummy accs eventually to see if they notice me changing locations that far away with a few hours of distance after a reasonable period of being logged out.
>>
>>344870167
>having to backup 64 gbs
>having to manually re-login into everything

what are we in 2001?
>>
>>344867432
Yeah but it would probably be easier to just catch 100 magikarp.
>>
>>344864060
Yeah you have to jailbreak your iphone then you can use an app called PokemongGoAnywhere so that you can just tap the screen and your avatar walks wherever you tap.

Also, don't listen to the sub-100 IQ monkeys itt. cheating in this game is good. "Just walk" isn't a valid way to play the game because battery only lasts 10-30 mins and the game is glitchy af.
>>
>>344872620
magikarp is kinda rare tho
I'm lvl 15 and only seen 2

You need 101 to evolve one to a gyarados and get the 400 candy it requires. Good thing is gyarados seems to be the most op pokemon right now out of the ones released.
>>
>>344872894
>magikarp is kinda rare tho
It's not tho. Go to your nearest pond or lake. There should be one there every 5 to 10 minutes.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.