[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you play Chitoge's game to commemorate her victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 81kgkWyt5BL._SL1457_.jpg (331 KB, 1127x1457) Image search: [Google]
81kgkWyt5BL._SL1457_.jpg
331 KB, 1127x1457
Will you play Chitoge's game to commemorate her victory in the manga?
>>
Chitoge is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>344859907
And now her deserved victory is confirmed.
>>
>>344859942
Really? I might pick it up again. Japs are fucking pussies and it's rare that best girl actually wins.
>>
>>344860012
Yes, spoilers for the new chapter are out, Onodera is done for.
>>>/a/144112662
>>
>>344859857
Only if there's a route for the actual best girl Ruri.
>>
File: smm.jpg (104 KB, 1080x350) Image search: [Google]
smm.jpg
104 KB, 1080x350
I played her game months ago, vitafag.
>>
>Supporting red chinese commie trash

lmao kid
>>
>>344860050
This world needs more best girls winning.
>>
>Playing, reading or watching anything to do with this shit
It's by far and wide the most generic piece of shit to ever come out of Japan.
>>
>>344860803
Chitoge is worth it.
>>
>SHITOGE WINS

My dream has finally come true, thank you.
>>
>>344860836
Nah. I read a bit of it and dropped it very early on as soon as I realised where it was going which was nowhere. None of the characters were interesting at all.
>>
>>344859857
Konami makes games?
>>
>>344859857
I've never seen this show, but I'm vaugely aware it exists. I don't know any of the characters or their names but...

Is Chitoge the one that obviously looks like the main girl you'd expect to win the harem in the first place?
>>
>>344861491
Yes.
>>
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK THIS TSUNDERE CUNT. I FUCKING HATE THIS CLICHE.
>I-it's not that i do this for you or anything baka!!!!!!

FUCK.
OFF.
>>
>>344861651
gay duede, tundele are awesome
>>
>>344859857
>KONAMI
>>
>>344859857
>KONAMI
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>344861541
Then what the fuck is the point? Like, why bother even having other girls if it's clear from the start that one is going to win anyway? You could focus more on the relationship with the main girl instead of having to spread attention to all the other useless harem members and make an actually good anime or something
>>
>>344862934
It's harem cancer, that's why. Still worth a read because Chitoge a best.
>>
>>344862934
In the first season it isn't really clear. The MC doesn't care for her and fawns over Onodera constantly. It's not until the second season where she's pretty much confirmed for winning the Raku-bowl.
>>
>>344863041
Read a generic manga for a generic character?
>>
>>344863435
No, for the loveliest character.
>>
>>344861651
Kill yourself. You clearly can't identify good girls
>>
>>344863302
Somehow the more someone fawns over a character, the less likely it is they'll actually end up together.
>>
>>344863464
Just looks like a generic tsundere to me.
>>
>>344863717
She is.
>>
File: 1466999379626.jpg (44 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
1466999379626.jpg
44 KB, 736x414
>a bloo bloo bloo he doesn't just pick one!
>the characters aren't quirky enough! Wahhh!

Is it really such a crime to have a slice of life manga/anime with awkward teen romance humor? Does every episode NEED to have some super-deep character development and plot progression? What is wrong with fun characters getting into fun shenanigans? It's apparently okay when western cartoons do it. And if he "just picked one already", it would end as soon as it started.
>>
>>344864315
Cute girls doing cute things is the only reason to watch anime, read manga or play video games.
>>
>>344864315
>Fun characters

Generic shit for people who eat shit.
>>
>>344864385
>>344864775
samefag
>>
>yfw Chitoge gets rejected and no one wins
>>
>>344864315
I guess the real problem stems from anime that TRIES to do that super deep shit but fails and everyone carries that baggage with them to other harem shows? Sometimes there are really contrived reasons for harems to exist after all, especially when the main character is a giant loser or has no redeemable qualities. Or when the reasons why girls like him are ridiculous like "This one time when we were kids we promised to get married" or "He was really nice to me this one time".

Personally my main problem is that for harem anime to function, you need to keep the status quo stable. It can get.. pretty boring sometimes. Throwing characters into new situations (now we're at the beach! Now we're at the hot springs!) but having them repeat the same damn jokes over and over (tsundere is tsundere! Flat girl is jealous of everyone else's tits!) changes nothing but the scenery.

In the end, I always root for the girl that seems to at least fucking TRY to get senpai to notice her or whatever. Like, a lot of people consider Kanako from Love Hina a bit of a bitch but personally she's my favourite. Since she actually took positive steps in trying to get Keitaro to love her, unlike main girl Naru who refuses to take action but also refuses to let anyone else do anything about their crushes either and forces a stalemate.
>>
>>344864954
Nice counter.
>>
>>344860803
>It's the most generic piece of shit to come out of Japan
Not even fucking close
>>
>>344863717
She isn't cuz she actually fucking improves over time and constantly tries her hardest

When she finds out she likes the MC she doesn't deny that to herself like 99% of other Tsunderes do for example
>>
>Worst girl in a series of great girls wins again

It's Ranma all over again, haremshit has never been good and will never be good as long as shitderes are the primary love interests.
>>
>>344867320
When will the trap ever win?
>>
>>344867320
In this case, Tsugumi and Marika had no chance to begin with.
>>
>>344865076
Kanako is fucking filler tho(Akamatsu never planned for her to happen/Keitaro said he was an only child before)

As for the humour, I find the humour in Nisekoi to be pretty decent for harem standards
It's not the same pantie joke over and over for once....here you have shit like Raku risking his life to save Chitoge and then friendzoning her, Marika kidnapping Raku while he's asleep and flying him over to Kiribati overnight etc. there's tons of inventive humour in Nisekoi really which is probably it's best point
>>
>>344867457
>>When will the trap ever win?
traps are often poor characters

they focus on the fact its just a guy cross dressing then actually have any personality
>>
>>344867320
>Worst girl in a series of great girls wins again
But Onodera lost anon
>>
>>344867526
Being a guy is their one note feature, sure. But what about the tsundere whose one note feature is being a tsundere? Or the shy girl that's shy, or the tomboy who is a tomboy? A trap being a trap isn't really all that different honestly.
>>
File: 0104-005.png (263 KB, 892x1300) Image search: [Google]
0104-005.png
263 KB, 892x1300
>>344867502
I thought this one was pretty funny.
>>
>>344867851
Traps are gay as fuck, though. You can't go anywhere with it other than being gay shit for faggots.

Tsundere and shy at least have some wiggle room.
>>
>>344867854
At least it's not the sort of thing where the MC, through no fault of his own, ends up being in the same general vicinity of a girl that's changing and gets the shit beaten out of him.

I never found that funny, and it's not going to get funny after seeing it 50 times either.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.