[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game is released. >Decently challenging, sometimes frustrating,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Game is released.
>Decently challenging, sometimes frustrating, but it's fair. It's me who has to improve.
>Beat it, finally, after countless deaths.
>Go check out steam forums to see what peeps thought
>Thread after thread of requests to make the game easier.
>Dev caves

Well, at least I got my fun before babymode got implemented.
>>
Furi?
>>
Was It challenging hard or stick knives in my kneecaps and tell me to run to the hospital hard?
>>
>>344855253
You know how there's Mario kart hard where the computer cheats like a dweeb?

It's not that.

And you know how there's TMNT hard where the slightest fuck up costs you?

It's not that either.

It's just genuine difficulty. The rules are made clear, and if you die it's because you, the player, made too many mistakes.
>>
>>344855560
Like in Dark Souls where enemies attacks have huge hit boxes that get you even though they clearly didnt. And its triple nice when that happens during a boss fight where you just get one shoted.
>>
>>344855768
That's some serious projecting. What made you bring up dark souls ?
>>
>>344854728
I remember when I was younger and I wanted to fuck her
I even got to touch her ass in a concert once
>>
>>344857348
Cool
>>
File: big_1462576280_image.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1462576280_image.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
ITT games with lifelike graphics.
>>
>Beat all of Gods Will Be Watching on its original difficulty before all the fags complained
Feels good.
>>
>>344854728
i miss mirror's edge 1 too
>>
Midnight Club LA. At least they only made the normal difficulty races easier, and left the highest difficulty intact.

The other way around is NFS Undercover. People complained it was too easy, so they "patched" it and made it ridiculously hard. Like AI rubber banding past you on a straight road and there's fuck all you can do about it. Spinning your car out as they scrape past you.
>>
This seems like the thread to post this: I went pee earlier and found a painful lump on my scrotal sack.

What do, /v/?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.