[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT video games everyonr would buy but will never be made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: r0muk5y09rofcp1vb41t.jpg (155 KB, 1920x664) Image search: [Google]
r0muk5y09rofcp1vb41t.jpg
155 KB, 1920x664
>ITT video games everyonr would buy but will never be made

Proper Jurassic Park video game with rich story, action and exploration.
>>
Ubisoft literally just needs to make Far Cry: Dinosaurs

They're so fucking stupid making that caveman's shit and boring Himalayas shit. Make a fucking dinosaur Jurassic park thing with vehicles and shit.
>>
A new Jedi Knight.
>>
>>344854370
Wonder who has the licence though for Jurassic Park/World? Clearly if it was ubi or EA it would already been made into a cashgrab
>>
>>344854183
telltale should be ashamed of themselves for their retarded effort
>>
>>344854183
>jurassic park
>rich story

dude

dinosaurs

lmao
>>
>>344854183
>Proper Jurassic Park video game with rich story, action and exploration.
mix between turok and resident evil set on a tropical island like farcry
>>
>>344854183
i wouldn't buy it
dinosaurs are boring
>>
Would an open world Dino Crisis work?
Throw in survival features and such. Prequel to Dino Crisis 2 where you are a normal guy suddenly thrown into a world filled with dinosaurs and trying to survive there.
>>
>>344854980
>i think i'm deep and cool for hating jurassic park

Fucking pleb
>>
Wouldn't work. What would your enemies be? Nothing more immersion breaking than hordes of dinos randomly attacking you, and you blasting them in the face with guns.

So it can't be a shooter, it can't be hack and slash, I guess that leaves point and click like Telltale, point and click like Sherlock Holmes, or third person adventure with heavily controlled 'combat' like Murdered Soul Suspect.
>>
>>344854183
>Jurassic Park
Yeah no, it's shit nostalgia flick.
Dinosaurs are boring too, can't fathom what you people see in these giant rubber puppets.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (111 KB, 1408x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
111 KB, 1408x960
>>344858528
yes it can be a shooter. Action/exploration type of game. Trespasser did it very well, too bad the game was a nuclear holocaust of bugs.
>>
>>344858528

Fucking raptors Isolation style. Stalking you the entire game. That idea makes my dick rock hard.
>>
File: clvrgrl[1].jpg (10 KB, 548x451) Image search: [Google]
clvrgrl[1].jpg
10 KB, 548x451
>>344859765
>tfw no clever girls opening door handles to get a taste of you
why even live senpai ;_;
>>
>>344854183
>new jungle map + http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/ec2edrockm#.V4YnuObz-VM

Well, its close-ish
>>
>>344854183
>Jurassic Park
>exploration

the park was literally on rails
>>
>>344859962
>arma
why does it have to be this shitty enine ffs
>>
>>344860583
Because while it is shitty, its easily modifiable and its scenario creator is unrivaled for ease of use.

Its just the movement, controls, AI, guns and camera that are broken
>>
>>344858097
If only a game like that already existed

>>
I'd buy it. Make it an alternate universe kind of story where they don't kill the greatest hunter ever though. And divide it up by perspectives.

You start off as Muldoon, doing normal park shit like herding herbivores or whatever. Hints of weirdness occur by finding eggs like in the movie. And you go through like that, playing as Sattler and Harding and Grant and stuff and stuff you do affects other characters campaigns.

Kinda like RE2 or Raw Danger.
>>
>>344854183
Do you mean Turok?
>>
It'd be great if they adapted the book into survival horror. There's a lot there. The part where Muldoon fights the T Rex after he raids Nedry's corpse for the stolen rocket launcher. Allan Grant finding the underground tunnel and the storage shed with the tranquilizer gun.
>>
>>344861190
>arcade fast paced action
that does not belong in a Jurassic Park game anon
>>
>>344854183
>guy with DMR hiding from a huge lizard
Yeh, no.
>>
You were so obsessed with seeing whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should! And now you're selling it!

Or...

You could make a kick starter and charge $1000 a perk, $10,000 a perk and people will pay it.
>>
>>344861785
>small guy with small arm confident enough to face off thing that can kill him in one squish
>>
>>344854416
Check out ea webpage, they bought some roght for stat wars franchise and aparently are working on some interesting titles to be released at 2017-2018 if memory serves
>>
Just start a kick starter rip off brother. You don't need the IP. I'll even wrote the intro for you.

>You are one of the lucky winners to be a member of the focus group for a futuristic theme park. It holds genetically engineered dinosaurs. The weekend is off to a wondrous start as you see the pinnacle of god's creations, but a storm is brewing and disaster strikes...
>>
File: mega-drive.jpg (107 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
mega-drive.jpg
107 KB, 450x315
So am i the only one that enjoyed megadrive game ?
Or is this some kind of meta joke that flies over my head ?
>>
What about LEGO Jurassic Park, OP?
You dont like that one?
>>
>>344862558
yeah but Kyle Katarn is basically no more because it is non canon according to Disney
>>
>>344863773
http://www.letsplaysega.com/play-jurassic-park-online/?play=true#ads1
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.