[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I DO IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: gaping-dragon-large.jpg (71 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gaping-dragon-large.jpg
71 KB, 600x338
HOW DO I DO IT
>>
Is that an Elder Thing?
>>
Same way you beat every souls boss. Run circles around it and smack it in the ass.
>>
>>344828275

Hit it in the clitoris
>>
>>344828275
Bring in soliare and the other dude to distract him while you run up and slick his cockles. His attacks are really easy to dodge, you just have to give yourself some space and recognize attack animations.
>>
>>344828984
Every time he jumps in the air, I can't avoid it.
>>
>>344828984
take the time to attack his tail while you have summons, youll get a boss weapon from it.
>>344829138
dont get cocky, 90% of the fight you should be blocking and backing/circling around him. When you see attacks that he telegraphs easily, and you have a window, attack, then go back to circling. Just be patient
>>
>>344828275
Use the Master Key and skip that shit infested hole.

You got the Master Key, right?
>>
>>344828275
HIT THE FUCK OUT OF THE TAIL
>>
>>344828275
Booty, Smack it.
>>
>>344829371
Solid advice. Patience is the key here. I beat him my first time running in because the summons distracted him for like half his health, and then I was just careful and patient enough to whittle him down.
>>
>>344829138
Run. If he jumps up, just run straight away, you'll be fine.

Literally the easiest boss in the game.
>>
>>344828275
Come on man, he does the classic "stunned after charging into a wall" shit

Slow, stupid, easy
>>
>>344829802
This. Are you retarted op?
>>
OK I beat him.
Yeah he's easy. Capra Demon was easier though.
>>
>>344829802
But that isnt run forward and R1 spam. Artificial difficulty.
>>
File: 1451886750987.png (122 KB, 364x364) Image search: [Google]
1451886750987.png
122 KB, 364x364
He literally, 100% of the time will do this:

>runs toward you
>be at a moderate distance, not enough to claw but not enough to charge
>ROAAAR
>SMACKS HEAD INTO THE GROUND
>hit his head for triple damage
>LIFTS HEAD BACK UP
>CHARGES FORWARD INTO WALL
>GETS STUNNED
>faces towards you
>repeat step 1

He's such a simple fucking boss. Infact, summoning makes him HARDER.
>>
Honestly the boss design so far seems pretty shit.
>shit Gargoyle isn't hard enough
>PUT IN ANOTHER ONE
>shit Capra Demon isn't hard enough
>ADD TWO DOGS
>shit Gaping Dragon isn't hard enough
>MAKE HIS HEALTH SUPER BIG
>>
>>344830670
Part of the challenge of Dark Souls is in being aware of your surroundings. That's hard to do with a single enemy. That's why Queen Spiderlegs can be alone. She shoots shit that sticks around and forces you to know where both you and the shit are in relation to one another.
>>
>>344832314
In reality, some bosses wouldnt be as hard if the environment didnt entirely fuck you over if you miss-rolled.

The Rotten, Old Iron King, and even The Pursuer werent all that difficult, but one missed roll and you're either in fire, or fall off the edge or into lava to get one shot.
>>
>he hasn't warped his lvl.9 dark estus flask yet
git gud
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.