[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy on furier difficulty. That last attack. I'm definitely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Furi 2016-07-13 04-38-39-60.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Furi 2016-07-13 04-38-39-60.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
This guy on furier difficulty.
That last attack. I'm definitely no danmaku player.
>>
Bullet hell sections were the worst part of this game.
>>
>>344826063
I thought they were exciting
The last phase of the old man's fight on Furier made me so hype
>>
So it was incredibly obvious the whole game through that you were evil as fuck, right?
>>
Full OST here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z3mVHf7tCs
>>
>>344826063
That's like 50% of the game.

I'm not complaining, but I fear the upcoming Song.

>>344827860
Well you're in a prison for a reason.
It's just not that obvious at first because the first guardian is a dickhead you're happy to kill, and the second one is a beast.
And it's only when meeting Baby-Face that you understand what you are.

That poor Beat tho.
>>
I'm really dreading this difficulty spike people keep talking about. When is it? Just beat the 4th guy (Underwater dude)
>>
>>344828759
5th is tough if you're not good at bullet hell
6th is where you really need to git gud

then you go on to Furier difficulty
>>
>>344828804

5th had no bullet hell at all. He was pure sword play. Angel bitch was pure bullet hell.
>>
>>344829015
Shit I got it mixed up, I completely forgot about sword guy
Yeah, sword guy is where you're completely required to learn to parry if you hadn't already
6th boss is bullet hell and 7th is just hell in general
>>
Finally beat the bastard.

I hope Afro Jetstream Sam really is harder on furier (i'm still struggling with the bosses names)
>>
>>344829359
The one with the oar?
Yeah I'm not looking forward to that on Furier, he already hit like a goddamn freight train
>>
>>344829359
>>344829785
He hits pretty hard but he's squishy as fuck. I thought he was disappointingly easy on Furier, compared to some of the other bosses.

The first time I beat him on Furier I got an S because you more or less beat him without taking damage or you just lose.

It's pretty glass cannon as far as a glass cannon boss goes.
>>
BEST BOSS
WORST BOSS

GO
>>
>>344832845
Best: The Edge
Worst: The Line
>>
So am I able to do damage when the game prompts me to wiggle both joysticks? All it seems is I'm able to escape.
>>
File: 1462882148393.jpg (53 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1462882148393.jpg
53 KB, 1024x578
>>344836341
>Worst: The Line
>>
>>344832845
Best (Atmosphere): The Hand
Best (Gameplay): The Edge or The Burst

Worst: The Song, I guess. I didn't really hate any.
>>
>>344824693
Hard as fuck with a keyboard and mouse.
>>
From best to worst

The Edge
The Hand
The Song
The Scale
The Strap
The Burst
The Star
The Chain
The Line

Not counting The Beat, obviously.

The Line is the only one I flat out didn't like. The others all have at least a few good moments.
>>
>>344836562
In his defense, I was about to write it as Worst Atmosphere. He just seems really out of place and low impact.
>>
>>344836451
Depends on the boss, but it's generally best to do it anyway.

>>344836797
To be fair the game does say "Gamepad highly recommended" on startup.
>>
>>344836708
The "garden" the Song prepares for you didn't look appealing to me at all and was one of the ugliest areas in the game imo.
>>
>>344828452
>That poor Beat tho.

The worst part is, it wasn't a one-hit kill.
She's dodging, begging for her life, and you have to repeatedly attack her for the cutscene to trigger. That was wrong.
>>
>>344828759
Some people think it's The Line(third boss, old time dude) but almost everyone agrees The Burst(seventh, you'll know when you get to her) is the worst.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.