[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your ideas for potential OW heroes their abilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
ITT: post your ideas for potential OW heroes

their abilities etc, only interested in gameplay, not lore
>>
>>344816541
I'd personally like a speedy melee class but I have no idea how that would work
>>
>>344816825
they tried that with genji but found it to be useless so they gave him ninja stars.
>>
I'd be interested in a spy character. They could blend in with the team, turn invisible, all that stuff.
For their mobility they could stick to walls and climb ceilings. They could even have some type of trap or stun.
>>
>>344817037
Fuck no. I admit that spy classes sound fun as hell on paper, but in practice they just feel tedious to play with/against and in OW it would just most likely end up being a deadweight for the team.
>>
>>344817237
Spy was fun tf2
>>
>>344817037
fucking terrible idea. spy classes are never good for a game. how is this retarded idea posted in every one of these threads just to be blasted to shit by everyone else. it has to be the same person doing it, too stupid to learn no one wants this.
>>
>>344816825
>the conductor
>unable to move, but using r1 utilises his rail gun, placing rails in front of him, l1 switches if the rail he lays is a turn or straight or a switch
>r2 and l2 are for accelerating/slowing down on the rails
>ramming people always deal damage
>there's also a cart behind you people can ride
>ult makes everyone standing on your tracks enter a cart for a random amount of time travelling a random length on your track

pls hire me blizzard
>>
>>344817536
lmoa what the fuck
>>
>>344817470
Holy fucking autism batman, calm down.
>>
>>344817536
>>344817662
>revolutionary speed-o-meter: your speed is the damage you deal when ramming
>the amount of hp you deal when ramming is the decrease in speed (say you're chugging along at 300 and you run into tracer, she dies and you decrease to 125 hp or however much hp she has i don't play ow)
>>
File: eastereggs-2.jpg (209 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
eastereggs-2.jpg
209 KB, 1680x945
Doomfist

Offense character, his role is bullying weaker targets, disrupting defender positioning, and backlining, then moving enemies into vulnerable positions.

>M1 is jab; 40 damage melee attack, slightly faster than junkrat fire rate
>M2 is an uppercut that can be charged; moves really slow while charging. Deals 60-100 damage based on charge, and knocks them into the air, higher based on charge. No CD.
>Shift is a quick ducking dash; moves slightly slower than tracer's blink, and is vulnerable, but bent over so a smaller target. Gets 2 charges, can only dash forward. 8 sec CD per charge.
>E is a 180 insta-pivot, that adds major knockback to his next m1; 6 sec CD
>Passive is wall jumping; no double jump, wall climb, or wall run, however.
>Q he leaps up into the air, then descends with a big ground-punch. Does 300 damage at point of impact and sprawls targets right below him, does lesser damage but with pharah's-E-style knockback in the radius nearby.

200 hp, 125 of it is armor.
>>
File: 1934344.jpg (1020 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
1934344.jpg
1020 KB, 836x1200
A white young prince of a forgotten country that hates Omnics.
His lore is that he is being put to a strength test to see if he is fit to rule the lands by hunting down former overwatch members no matter the Alliance they have so tl him someone like Soldier is the same as someone like Reaper, he is very selfish and is willing to sacrifice anyone to become king, he uses a special suit with Cyber demon technology.
His skills are as followed.
He shoots moonlight beams from his sword as a regular attack
His secondary is a charged moonblade
E allows him to throw a red scream grenade that weakens everyone it touches, think of it like a Jarate but red and it screams
Shift allows him to absorb the HP of an ally, like of an Ally was about to get killed you can just shift and absorb their left over health due to his selfish behavior and you ally dies but it doesn't count as a death and they spawn automatically, good for saving an ally that is about to get raped and has no health near them.
His Ult is an Eclipse made form a cyber moon covers the map and he transforms I to a deadly demon lord with buffs, and both allies and foes get hit with huge debuffs making them easy kills.
>>
>>344816541
>Kid from the Museum Heist as Doomfist
>Regular Fire is like Lucio's air blast, but for damage
>Altfire is ripping shit out of the ground for a cone attack in front of him
>Movement ability which is basically the kid punching upward for massive air, ala Winston's jumps
>Ultimate is a line-drive thrust like Reinhardt's charge, but deals massive damage to anyone caught in it
>No cooldowns, but attacks and movement are all tied to the Doomfist's ammo, which needs to recharge after 4-6 hits (balance issue?)

I want it.
>>
>>344817037
I think with Overwatch's small teams an impostor would be too easy to notice. If you really want to be hidden on the battlefield you should disguise yourself as an object prop-hunt style.
>>
offense sword hawk bugger
LMB: sword shoots lightning projectile, similar damage to zenyattas orbs
RMB: pulse laser pistol. imagine mei's RMB, except hitscan, can be charged, and sets people on fire if its a headshot. completely uncharged 50 damage bodyshot, 2x (100) damage headshot. fully charged bodyshot is 100 damage, headshot 200. headshots set the enemy on fire for a very rapid 100 damage over time, regardless of charge.
e: gives the character (and only the character) a general idea of enemy locations through visible soundwaves (so you have to guess who the enemy is). soundwaves are static.
ultimate: summons a robo griffin. very slow ult charge. you can charge, sword turns into a lance. charge downs anyone it hits, lance deals a one time 400 damage. ult lasts 7 seconds. the character can be killed while on ult, but from the front only his head is visible. widow, hanzo, or mccree can easily shutdown the ult, but if the character reaches them they're probably going to die.
Possible character name: Aetius
>>
Defensive char
----------------------------
Ed
weapon is demomans sticky gun (LMB stickies RMB blow up)

shift is like a slingshot on self u like hold shift for X seconds then sling in the direction u where aiming, speed based on how long u charged, low cooldown but useless unless you stand still for 2 seconds charging

E would be a super high dmg, high radius very slow moving projectile like symmetras RMB but you can explode it with RMB

ult could be a global stun on all enemies for short time, maybe it puts the highest health one asleep instead or any you are aiming at fall asleep instead?

Pls only positive feedback.
>>
>>344816904
He wasn't useless, he was insanely OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.