[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Extreme Vs Force.jpg (184 KB, 700x387) Image search: [Google]
Extreme Vs Force.jpg
184 KB, 700x387
English release is finally out.
In case anyone else actually still cares
>>
>>344816387
I would if it was on something other than Vita
>>
I really don't want Force, but I know if people don't buy it, Scamco will use it as evidence to not bring more Gundam games over to the West.

Why couldn't they have brought something that MIGHT have sold? Like Gundam Breaker 3? It's already in English due to the SEA translation anyhow.
>>
>>344816794
Just think of it this way, we at least got the updated DLC included version of the game.
So less crap than what the Japs got at launch.

I'm sorta having fun just fighting NPCs in the versus mode right now.
>>
File: 1412647494385.png (125 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1412647494385.png
125 KB, 500x332
>digital only
Fucking bamco i might import the asian english version just to spite you now
>>
>EX vs finally comes to the west
>Vita only
>Sold my Vita a year ago.

Fuck
>>
Imported the jap version at release and it was quite a mess. Thankfully they patched in free battle and an arcade mode, but no online mode. Platting it is easy as shit.
>>
Does this game have multiplayer?
>>
File: 1456302773712.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1456302773712.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>that pathetic roster size
It's fuckin trash.
>>
So what is it, a gundam fighting game or something?
>>
>>344817712
It's not really EX Vs
It's kinda more of a lame spinoff that originally didn't even have the versus mode until they added it in later.
>>
Does it run on pstv?
>>
>>344818003
Offline only.
>>
is this the shitty one
>>
>>344818056
Spinoff of the main Gundam fighting series with a fraction of the Roster and a focus on single player tactical battles.
It didn't even come with a versus mode at first.

Japs didn't like it so of course it's the one Gundam game we get on Vita and digital only.
So more fuel for Bamco to never bring the good games over.

>>344818482
Yep
>>
Does it have the original ost?
>>
I watched some gameplay and it reminds me of Federation vs Zeon on PS2, which I loved. Why is this one considered shitty?
>>
>>344820458
Compared to the other titles it has a very small roster size, graphics are ass, and it's clunky as shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.