[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else gonna buy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: galgunboxart.jpg (139 KB, 1064x524) Image search: [Google]
galgunboxart.jpg
139 KB, 1064x524
Anyone else gonna buy this?
>>
When they do one of those 85% off anime sales, maybe.
>>
>>344799124
Delayed release. It now won't be released until August.
>>
>>344799124
>The protagonist, Hodai, is struck with an arrow from Kurona, an evil angel. This makes every girl at his academy furious with him. As such, they run at him, attacking Hodai at the first chance he gets. Hodai must defend himself by shooting girls with a magic arrow, which makes them fall in love with him.
who writes this shit
>>
>>344799124
Can you tell us what it is first

Please?
>>
>>344801614
some bishoujo rail shooter
>>
>>344801614
shit
>>
Yeah I like weeb shit
>>
>>344801614
Google it you millennial underaged mongoloid
>>
Probably eventually just to support the publisher, but I'm not paying full price for what is a very mediocre light gun game.
>>
When its cheap. Looks low budget so they don't deserve full price.
>>
I might especially since its getting a physical release

Sell me on the game anon

How much content does it have
>>
kusoge weebshit pandering to otaku fucks, pass
>>
Is it like Pokemon Snap or something? I like Japanese games but my backlog is huge and it looks kind of bland tbqh
>>
>>344803014
Think House of the Dead with cute anime girls
>>
>>344803014
They're both on rails, yes, but this is a shooter
>>
I beat this game on VITA, spent roughly around 15 hours with it. I enjoyed it, although it runs like shit on the VITA. I don't know if they're gonna release that version on the west, but if they do, I would avoid it like the plague, PS4 looks pretty nice and smooth at 60FPS.

The game is fairly short but you'll be replaying it many times to get all the endings for the different girls, maybe even more if you go full autist and do the mode that lets you romance all of your classmates (which is kinda boring, because there's A LOT of them and they don't have an unique story or ending like the main story girls).

You also get ranked on your overall score when you finish a playthrough, I actually found this addicting enough that it kept me playing a little bit after I finished the main routes. Basically, in order to get the top rank, you need to build up your combo meter by shooting the girls in their weak spots only, what makes it interesting is that there's 3 possible spots and they're different for each girl, so it's not as simple as just going for a head shot.

The girls and the fanservice are is top notch, as you would expect. For the main girls you got a kuudere imouto, tsundere oneesan, the apprentice demon and angel girls (the later being voiced by Nepgear, btw) and Patako, the angel girl from the original game. The generic girls you shoot at most of the time are pretty cute too and cover most stereotypes.

During the story there's a few boss battles and other interactive events that cover a variety of fetishes such as vore, tentacles, feet, femdom, etc. You'll definitely find something to fap to.
>>
>>344804981
>it runs like shit on the VITA
Shit, I don't have a PS4 yet so I was going to buy it on Vita because of that and because the touching sections felt kind of shit on analog sticks
>>
>>344799124
What's with Japan and peace signs?
>>
>>344805731
>Prease we not evil prease don't bomb again
>>
>>344805731
It's an asian thing
>>
>>344804981
Just how shitty are we talking for the Vita port? It's not unplayable, is it?
>>
>>344799124
It's the closest thing to a light gun game that's been released in the past 3 years, of course I'll buy it.
>>
>>344805567
Not worth it, bro.
It's supposed to run at 30FPS but it'll easily go under when there's more than 3 girls on screen (which happens very often). Loading times are also atrocious, specially from start up (you can avoid this one by suspending though).
>>
>>344799124
No.

It was something I was interested in and looking at, but purely thumbpad controls? That's just terrible, and I'm not really interested at all in suffering through that.

>>344801614
It's a House of the Dead/lightgun game, but on a console and portable device. The difference is that anime Cupid shot the main character with a love arrow, and now he's getting swarmed by high school girls who he needs to "knock out" on his way to propose to his girlfriend.
>>
>>344806127
Think of Goldeneye on N64, more specifically, any level packed with soldiers, like the Cradle. That's the kind of frame rate you'll be dealing with.
>>
>>344804981
How long is one playthrough?
>>
>>344800260
Only for amerifags.
Yurop gets in on the 21th of July
>>
>>344806890
Very short, probably like an hour? You go through about 6 stages, more or less depending on your route. There's also story between levels.
>>
Preordered the Vita Happiness edition a while ago, shame about the two week delay.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.