[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently finished DLCs for dishonored. I loved it. I am so hyped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (376 KB, 1527x2178) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
376 KB, 1527x2178
Recently finished DLCs for dishonored. I loved it.
I am so hyped for dishonored 2.
Will it flop?
please tell me it will be good.
please.
>>
I have faith in Arkane, but we'll just have to see.
>>
it cant be unless they suddenly decide to release tes6
>>
only game in years im really hyped for
also its arkane so my worries are almost none
>>
Those DLCs were better than the main game desu. Delilah being in the trailer implies the low chaos confrontation (trapping her in the painting instead of killing her) is canon and shes somehow escaped. I really enjoyed the whole redemption story instead of the high chaos fuck it mode.

I think 2 will be good, I can see myself enjoying it even if its not as good. Similar to how I still enjoy Bethesda games but I can see objectively they have a lot of problems.
>>
>>344792416
what they showed looked pretty good and i really want to play as emily for her cool as fuck powers so hopefully not
>>
>>344792416
The E3 gameplay looked like more of what we liked in dishonored 1.

I read some cool stuff about the game though. You can put guards to sleep, plop them on a bed, and people won't suspect a thing.
>>
Considering dishonored was trash, 2 probably will be too
>>
File: Guy Fieri Drinks Water.gif (596 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Guy Fieri Drinks Water.gif
596 KB, 250x188
>>344793045
>that black tentacle spider-man movement style instead of blink
GOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR R34 OF THAT.
>>
>>344792416
>written by the femnazi who was angry about rape in hotline miami 2.
No thank you.
>>
I haven't watched any gameplay, do we know what Corvo sounds like?
>>
>>344792416
I'm so fucking hyped for this game. The last time I was THIS hyped for a game was Gears of War 2 and it had a fucking godawful launch and made me very wary of getting hyped for games ever again

But holy shit this looks incredible
>>
>>344793398
he speaks during the little intro prior to your choosing who you play as throughout the game.
>>
>>344793518
>>344793398
https://youtu.be/tdI5E_50aBE?t=283

He speaks shortly after where I've linked to.
>>
>>344793398
Protagonists will be voiced, even if you play as them.

He's even being voiced by Stephen Russell. You know what that means.
>>
>>344793624
>>344793681
>He's even being voiced by Stephen Russell

That's just perfect.
>>
>>344792416
At least the story will be great - it's written by an obnoxious SJW journo.
>>
>>344793624
what's up with the robot? Is the e3 one an addition or replacement?
>>
>>344792416
/r/ing mirrorred
>>
File: 1437892771839.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1437892771839.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>corvo will be voiced
>can choose to play as empress
>>
File: why contain my erection.jpg (36 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
why contain my erection.jpg
36 KB, 600x539
>Emily is voiced by a hot nigress
>>
So if this game turns out well, will be we forced to admit that sjw's can make good games?
>>
>>344795880
>arkane
>sjws
what?
>>
>>344796232
Check out the tumblr's of the devs and the history of the lead writer.
>>
>>344795880
How could you come to this conclusion? Even with the best evidence you could prove that A sjw can be a part of making a good game.
>>
>>344796879
Because the lead devs and the lead writers are sjw's and they are in controll of the project.
>>
>>344797289
If the game is good, then these swj's can write good series out of Dishonored.

But then, where are the lbgqt's? Why are they not represented? They are not the good kind of sjw's.

(sorry english is not my main language)
>>
>>344797765

There will apparently be "prominent" gay characters. Whether these will be "good"/well-written characters remains to be seen. Either way you'll probably be able to murder them at one point or another. Weren't many characters you couldn't eventually kill in the first.
>>
>>344793030
The DLC was perfect, it mostly fixed my issues with the main game.
>less focus on gimmick shit like animal posession, more focus on level verticality and creative movement
>an interesting main character with an understandable arc
>good mystery plot which you can more thoroughly piece together by yourself through clues
>huge, complex levels with tons of possibilities
Loved it from start to finish, hope the sequel is at least as good.
>>
I hate the art style of these games.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.