[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>record shit using OBS in NVENC >try to import into adobe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>record shit using OBS in NVENC
>try to import into adobe premiere
>so fucking slow that I can't get a video preview
gg adobe

i5 4690k
gtx 960
the fuck
>>
>pirate shit
>get shit experience

oh wow who could've known
>>
>>344783974
Adobe programs take very good advantage of CPU power. For content creation you might want to upgrade to an i7 processor, an older high end quad core, or if you have the cash to drop you can go with a newer her core. Your GPU doesn't really pull a lot of weight in premier so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>344784528
hex* not her.
>>
just use ffmpeg you autist
>>
are you using premiere 7?
update to 9
>>
>>344784962
NVENC has little to no effect while recording on my GPU, important for muh frames
>>344784964
will try this

also meant to post in /g/, but i guess it's kind of relevant here since it's vidya footage I recorded
>>
>>344783974
Are you having problems seeking through video?
>>
>>344786705
When I seek the audio plays back fine but the preview is either black or "Media Pending"
If I let it sit for a minute n image of where it's stopped pops up and plays a few seconds, then the video freezes again but the audio continues.
>>
>>344788389
use vegas
>>
>>344788389
I had similar symptoms trying to parse recorded with bandicam (H.264 NVENC) video in virtualdub. Seeking was alright but up until I started marking a selection to cut. Then the preview became stuck in the last frame I selected. I had https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubffmpeginputplugin/ to load many different video containers and encoders/decoders. After some googling I tried selecting my video file by choosing "FFmpeg supported files" or something in file open window's drop-down menu and seeking became alright. You can try this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.