[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Margaret Moonlight.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Margaret Moonlight.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
What was her problem?
>>
>>344775345
Lack of melanin, apparently.
>>
REAPER
REAPER
>>
Her boss fight was purposely made bad because it was a social commentary on something something videogames. You can't get away with purposely make a part of a game bad if the rest of the game is bad.
>>
>>344775345
she was a lesbian
>>
>>344775549
How was it bad?
>>
>>344775345
She was mad about being one of the few good bosses in one of the most disappointing sequels ever made
>>
File: killer_is_dead.jpg (124 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
killer_is_dead.jpg
124 KB, 900x563
Despite both games being very bad, which girl was the most fuckable?
>>
>>344775776
Incest is wincest
>>
>>344775776
I have never played this game.

But clearly the dark elf with Spike Spiegel hair is most fuckable.
>>
>>344775484
THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME
>>
Despite how horrible the first game was you can think back and remember each bossfight and their cutscenes.

Desperate Struggle was mostly forgettable and did not have much cool cutscenes. What cool dialogue did Desperate Struggle have?
>>
>>344775345
Boys can't crack her oyster-shell.
>>
>>344776121
"Some people fuck at funerals. I cut off heads."
>>
>>344776091
WHY
>>
>>344776187

you don't crack oyster shells, you hoist them. Unless you're a starfish or seasnail.
>>
>>344775776
Bad Girl.
>>
>>344776021
>Dark elf

She's just black.

Also best girl is Holly Summers
>>
>>344776121
>What cool dialogue did Desperate Struggle have?

the only bosses that stand out to me are the rank 2 boss and new destroyman. I guess the henry anime boss too just for how fucking goofy it was
>>
>>344776221
'CAUSE THEY ALL DIE
>>
>>344776221
Cause they all die. When she sings she ends their lifes. Which makes question HOW they call her reaper if they are dead. Dead people tell no tales.
>>
>>344776382
Check your privilege, shitlord. Shinobu is black, white, and asian.

She clearly identifies as a Panda.
>>
WELL YOU'RE A GODDAMN PHILISTINE
>>
>>344776121
Kazuhira going mental after killing Alice. We humans ARE ALIVE!
>>
>>344776282
I will crack your shell if you don't shut up.
>>
>>344776484
aren't the ranking fights basically professional wrestling but real after the first game? I imagine people record em, otherwise how is there this big business going around
>>
>>344775776
Nignog Ninja
>>
File: 1464404920817.gif (1 MB, 250x134) Image search: [Google]
1464404920817.gif
1 MB, 250x134
>>344775776
A tie between Bad Girl, Margaret and Silvia to me.

>>344776121
Moonlight, Twilight, New Destroyman and the Samurai one are the one I always remenber. Also Vladimir.
>>
THIGH-HIGH SOCKS AND MY ABSOLUTE TERRITORY
>>
Moe~
>>
Muh dick
>>
The sequel wouldn't even have been good if it had nudity.

Why doesn't Grasshopper Studios hire people that know how to make good gameplay?

It seems like it's just an ideas game company.
>>
>>344775776

Be quiet, you whore. 2 was a great improvement and a solid overall game, and 1 wasn't too bad outside of the mandatory side missions.
>>
>>344775549

>Bad

The level before it, sure, but the fight itself?
>>
>>344776725

Glory to the Soviet Union.
>>
>>344778651
>2 was a great improvement

they """improved""" how the mook fights were repetitive and easy by making them have a lot more health but also making them longer. shit like a 30 minute parking lot fight with endlessly spawning in badguys was lame as fuck. the combat wasn't actually made any better, it just takes longer

they made the combat a bit more involved I guess but also the bosses feel less interesting to fight overall

instead of fixing the open world or just telling people to deal with it they removed it entirely

way way way less clothes then the original, in the first game you had all kinds of shit but in 2 you just unlock themed sets of clothing after most bosses

instead of being weird and stupidly janky the minigames are now just really boing

the soundtrack is worse, it has a couple great songs but that's about it

the story is bullshit, it's more then the first games weird fever dream of things that happen, but it's not nearly enough to actually be a good story

everything is either actively worse of "improved" which made it go from intriguingly bad to just mediocre and boring
>>
>>344775776
Fuckable:
Jeane>Bad Girl>Kimmy Howell>Sylvia>Shinobu>Alice Twilight>Cloe Walsh>Margaret Moonlight>Speedbuster>Naomi>Holly Summers

60 year olds and amputees aren't sexy you faggots.
>>
>>344775776
>1
Holly
>2
Margaret
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.