[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of /vp/? Why is /v/ suddenly defending mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1432803784748.jpg (27 KB, 703x680) Image search: [Google]
1432803784748.jpg
27 KB, 703x680
What is the point of /vp/?
Why is /v/ suddenly defending mobile gaming?
>>
>>344770020
Why are you so autistic over an exercise app?
>>
>>344770086

t. Go shill
>>
>>344770020
next gen shitposting anon
>>
>>344770020
/v/ had a rough life.
>>
Devs need to hire new shills now that PDP got busted, and 4chan mods will do it for free.
>>
File: computer.gif (20 KB, 452x329) Image search: [Google]
computer.gif
20 KB, 452x329
>>344770213
>everything I don't like is shilling
>>
File: 1465665789726.jpg (8 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
1465665789726.jpg
8 KB, 150x250
>>344770020
Anon there's nothing we can do about it.
Just let it last, the next fad will kill it.
Same thing happened with overmeme.
>>
Go to eightchan's /v/ like all of the sane anons have.

This place has been shit for a long time.
>>
>>344770347

It is when you spam unrelated boards with it.
>>
/vp/ was made to remove the pokemon threads from /v/
It worked well for a couple of years, but the mods are making an exception for some reason I guess.
They're deleting shit threads right now, but pokemon GO is exempt for whatever reason.
I don't even know if I should bother reporting it.
>>
Why is this thread still alive??
>>
>>344770086
/v/ is being spammed to death with it when it has it's own board.
>>
>>344770430
pokemon go is a video game and an exercise app
the two are not mutually exclusive
/v/ is a board for video games

calm down and filter the threads if you hate them so much
>>
Reminder to filter the term "suddenly"
>>
>>344770372
Plenty of overtrash threads every single say.

Might as well rename this board /v/ - Pokemon GO and Overwatch
>>
>>344770924
At least some of the overwatch fotm people fucked off to pokemon go posting
Just shows how fucking fad-infested this board is
>>
>>344770020
4chan is filled with normalfags, and normies loved the biggest video game related fads.
>>
>>344770020
Have you even been to /vp/? All they care about is their waifus. If you actually want to talk about the game (!) you better look for a place other than v /vp/
>>
>>344770924
Popular games come and go. Last year, we might as well have called this board /v/ - MGSV and Besiege.
>>
>>344771258
I just opened the board
>/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General
>survey
>new pokemon reveal discussion
>pokemon GO gym discussion
>new pokemon reveal discussion
Theres a lot of anger about some shitty pikachu drawing, but theres multiple threads for GO.
Fuck off.
>>
>browse /v/
>63 filtered threads due meme words,shills,circlejerking,obvious baits,games I don't like,something that has his own board and his hugobx on /vg/
>15 more threads hidden cause /v/ doesn't have a fucking system on which if you want your fucking thread to stay up you must put the title of the game otherwise mods will delete it
>close /v/ as there is nothing to read
>>
Report every /vp/ thread (including this one)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.