[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: No-Mans-Sky.png (472 KB, 790x419) Image search: [Google]
No-Mans-Sky.png
472 KB, 790x419
Was I the only one that thought /v/ would like this game before actually entering a thread about it? Typically all games are subjects to shitposts, but I rarely see shitposters so dedicaced.
>>
>>344769209
I rarely see shills so dedicated. Fuck off.
>>
>>344769305
>"everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill" meme
oh boy!
>>
>>344769765
>threads everyday trying to praise the game that has yet to be released

It may not be a shill but this guy is trying very hard to shove it in our face
>>
>>344769935
So you actually think thoses bait threads are genuines?
>>
>>344770050
i think this is a genuine bait thread

genuinely shit
>>
>>344769935
nearly all of the threads I've seen about NMS so far massively shit on it, so I don't think OP is exaggerating
>>
>>344769765
>>344769209
troll harder you pathetic autist

This retard is spamming these threads because you idiots always fill them with 500+ replies.
>>
Why aren't you reporting these threads you shitheads?
The autist will spam them as long you keep replying.
>>
>>344769935
>It may not be a shill

not how I see it

>game in development
>there is a NMS thread up at all times
>game gets delayed
>threads stop popping up nearly as frequently
>twitter post about the game 'going gold'
>threads crop up again consistently with uncanny replies defending the game

Someone is being paid (in pennies or experience) to post this shit. Just from the way replies are worded, you can tell the person arguing with you has never posted on this site outside of these threads
>>
>>344770545
It's an autist who does this same shit to completely random games. Because idiot always reply. Like there is an autist spamming MN9 threads just because he gets replies.
Can't you idiots understand a shill wouldn't make it this obvious and post like a complete retard?
>>
>>344770545
>there is a NMS thread up at all times
Literally false though.
>>
These autists are always trying hard to make it look like shills because idiots will fall for it.
>>
>>344770886
>Can't you idiots understand a shill wouldn't make it this obvious and post like a complete retard?

what better way to keep the thread bumped though? All marketers want is for the thread to be on the front page for maximum exposure. Making people mad is a good way to get them to do your job for you

>>344771217
it's a sequence, m9. Before the delay, there was ALWAYS a nms thread up
>>
>>344771343
>Before the delay, there was ALWAYS a nms thread up
Nigga what, sure, there were threads frequently a few months ago when a serie of interviews popped up, but apart from the occasionnal random thread I don't recall any spamming before that after E3 2015 ended
>>
>>344771343
These retards will spam anything that gets them replies. The autists spam any topic they see is getting big number of replies.
>>
>>344769209
>im gonna post it up to you like it... please
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.