[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games are you playing today /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ok.png (2 KB, 333x44) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
2 KB, 333x44
What games are you playing today /v/?
>>
Overwatch
>>
Fallout 3. Been playing it a little everyday when I have time.
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117 KB, 300x431
Same stuff as usual, with the addition of mighty switch force. It's fun, but it's fun in the way all WayForward games are fun. Extremely shallow and little to no replayability.
>>
Evolve

Val is a cute! A CUTE!
>>
File: clyde 1.gif (42 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
clyde 1.gif
42 KB, 192x224
I emulated DeSmuME and some DS titles, mostly VN and RPG games but also got Kirby SSU and Squeak Squad.

I want to play Hotel Dusk, but the animations just start flashing and glitching out. I'm not too technical, so I don't really know how I can fix it.
>>
Overwatch, or maybe going on a Pokeman GO expedition downtown if my friends are free.
>>
Company of Heroes
>>
None. A friend of mine pays a visit to me.
>>
no games so far, can't think of a single "fun" game to play
got a real itch for some rpg with classes or skill tree but can't find any good new ones
>>
>>344765305
just replay old ones
>>
ive been going to the gym for 3+ hours a day, which is more like a 4-5 + hour routine daily, i have barely played video games since
usually i play them like 10+ hours a day
but ive been struggling to lose weight and need to keep at the gym routine to do so

also ive been preparing to move to japan so ive been doing tons of paperwork and shit and dealing with that whole mess, ontop of preparing to buy my first house, which will be in japan. so, yeah.

it sounds retarded, but im going on post 911 gi bill, so actually ill be saving money by buying a house, instead of renting a place like everyone else, so i'll be pocketing the rental money from 2 years overseas, while everyone will just be flushing down 2 years of rent
and dont get me started on how much of a hassle it is setting up using a post 911 gi bill for an overseas school. literally like 4 months of paperwork just for that
>>
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. That is after I'm done with work.
>>
>>344765690
>ive been going to the gym for 3+ hours a day
The Pokemon Gym?
>>
>>344762562
Twilight Princess HD
>>
>>344762562
Grandu Kingdomu
>>
>>344762562
been playing ffxiii cuz i forgot how shit it was.
>>
Morrowind.

Half year ago it clicked with me enough to actually play it more than 3 or so hours, but I haven't finished it. Since I never uninstalled it, I thought I might try again.
>>
>>344765690
Lucky for us you still have time to post on /v/.
>>
>>344766515
just resting before i go to the gym yet again
>>
>>344762562
none
>>
I keep buying games and have no time to play them

Shit sucks
>>
I'll probably emulate something on PSP later
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.