[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Nintendo hate South America so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Why does Nintendo hate South America so much?
>>
who doesn't hate south america?
>>
>>344759340
the more accurate question is why does south america hate video games
>>
I am surprised they still try to reach out to Russia.
>>
based nintendo knows best
gotta have that silky smooth online
>>
>>344759340
No white people.
>>
>>344759340

We hate them too so its okay
>>
>>344759340
Even South America hates South America
>>
>>344759763

Video games is a capitalist thing
South america is full of commie hellpits so they don't have video games
>>
South America and Africa need to be firebombed and restarted already.
>>
>>344759923
I can watch cams from Colombia with better quality than from some parts of USA
>>
>>344760236
>get rid of Africa from the map entirely
>Canada is now an island
>>
because favela dwelling street shitters can't afford video games or anything to run video games
>>
>>344760236
Who would support your nation's lifestyle then, gringo?
>>
>>344760684
DELETE THIS
>>
>>344760684
You mean all of the lowest paying labor jobs? The teenagers would take them like they're supposed to instead of becoming autistics on the internet.
>>
>>344760684
>>
>>344759340
At least we dont have sjw groups
>>
>>344759340
maybe they don't like huetarded people?
>>
It's a garbage land filled with giant butts, skimpy clothing and poverty. The last one applying to way more of the population than the other two could ever hope to.
>>
File: RCP.png (110 KB, 872x923) Image search: [Google]
RCP.png
110 KB, 872x923
>>344761604

I wonder how you neets will react once you realize that the real world isn't /pol/
>>
>>344759340
more like why do south american economic policies hate videogames so much

seriously, have you any idea how much a console costs in argentina? think of your entire game market and now make it cost tenfold even in digital purchases through steam and other clients

these prices in every country result in most people pirating almost everything

the only company that cares about that and makes money off south america is Blizzard by tuning prices according to economies of different countries so people can have a chance to play their shit without paying a gorillion dollars and even then shit like overwatch is 400 bucks

didn't nintendo pull out fo brazil because this exact same thing was getting out of hand to the point of affecting nintendo?
>>
File: lul.jpg (625 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
625 KB, 1834x1666
>>344761604

:^) can't wait for November
>>
File: pic365731.jpg (596 KB, 1296x907) Image search: [Google]
pic365731.jpg
596 KB, 1296x907
>>344759340
It's just generally not worth trying to take, in my opinion. The continent bonus is similar to Australia, but unlike it, when you take South America you can still get invaded from two fronts, and you probably won't have the manpower to stop someone coming in to fuck your shit up.

Only reason to go for it really is if you see enough players going for North America that you can let them fight and then cockblock them from the south and deny that sweet sweet NA bonus.
>>
>>344761980
>rains on election day
>niggers stay home
>biggest landslide victory in history for Trump
Seriously, a little bad weather and all the democrats pets will stay home
>>
>>344761604
>i-if I act smug and post memes maybe trump will win
>>
>>344759340
I think it'as more South America hated Nintendo sometimes.
>>
>>344762458
>this delusion
>>
>>344761980
Trump is way more radical than Clinton, of course the polls are going to favour her when the debates haven't even started yet.
>>344762114
>comparing Romney to Reagan
>comparing Romney to Trump
>>
>>344762458

>sunny day on election day
>trump loses
>pol writes long rant about why the sun is a jewish conspiracy

and all will be right in the world
>>
File: dbe.jpg (194 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
dbe.jpg
194 KB, 1200x675
>>344762114
>>344761980
Kek keep the tears coming libshits, /pol/ has been completely unstoppable this year and will continue BTFOing you fags
>>
>>344762545
It's k, lets turn into canada and vote for Hillary and cuck ourselves with minorities that will wanna kill us. Surely that will work out in the end!
>>
>>344762712
>>344762715
Not an argument.
>>
>>344762645

>thinking Trump will do well in debates
>he literally pissed himself and ran away when Sanders asked to debate him

Trump speaks like a 10 year old child- this isn't even an insult this is actually factually accurate statement. What hope does he have for debates? His debates against republicans worked because the republican convention is filled with redneck retards
>>
>>344762712

If anything Brexit has increased Hillary's chances. We've seen what right wing populists can do now, namely run the currency value into the ground and create horrible instability.

The US will learn from the UK's mistakes.
>>
>>344762826
There's no argument to be had there no, that's what will happen if that fake progressive gets into office. I'd rather cover my ass and vote for Trumps racist shit than have more mudslimes here that want to breed us out, lie to the face of retard liberals, and then kill us because its "progressive". Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
south america is the new worlds africa

bunch of poor people of color shooting each other, taking drugs and telling themselves they have more soul and passion than everyone else. blame problems on the white man and get loved by bleeding heart liberals

like soccer because a single ball is all they can afford to get
>>
>>344762848
But trump is BASED and EPIC!
>>
>>344762998

>more mudslimes here that want to breed us out

Anon, I want you to tell me, WITHOUT googling it, what you think the percentage of Muslims in the USA is, right now.

Once you've guessed, google the actual percentage, and compare it to the number you guessed and consider whether or not the media has been lying to you.
>>
>>344762848
you forget that trump is le mastermind playing 4D VR real-time chess with actual medieval troops while libs are trying to win tic-tac-toe by coloring in the squares
>>
>>344762998
>le muslim meme
>>
>>344763161
Taqiyya of deception.

Son I live in dearborn, the muslim capitol of the united states. The number doesn't matter, it's what they want to do and the means they want to use to do it. You cant fucking lie to me, it aint Isis, it aint talibaan, it aint none of that shit. It's a violent religion that preaches control, theft, slavery, rape, death, and destruction for anyone that doesn't follow their hivemind.

Kill yourself, just not around me. try actually reading the quran, it might shock you how hard YOU were lied to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEfVK28pIs
>>
>>344763013
these are the same kind of people that steal your white wimminz
>>
File: 1445710648861.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1445710648861.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>344763402
>religion causes war
>>
>>344763402

And voting for Trump is going to just magically make Islam disappear?

top kek m8. Even if Trump wins the election, he's going to do nothing. He doesn't care. He's a real estate tycoon who wants to make money off stupid people like you. The funny thing is he even admits this in his book. Maybe you should read the Art of the Deal? Trump admits that he will say anything to win and stands behind nothing, he is using this spoopy muslim meme, which is more of Europe problem due to the refugee crisis and not a USA problem at all, to get lower class uneducated people to vote for him.

The moment Trump becomes president he will cease to cater to your bullshit populist whinging. He's not going to "deport muslims", he's probably not even going to build that wall, and Mexico sure as fuck isn't going to pay for it.

But what's the point in arguing. You're going to vote for him anyways. I honestly hope he wins, even though it isn't likely, just so I can laugh at how he will turn his back on people like you
>>
>>344762458
>le "I know nothing about the outside world and base everything off what /pol/ and twitter spoon-feed me" face
>>
Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't had a shortage of copies of Pokemon Go for USA yet
>>
Trump will just get JFK'd if he wins
>>
>>344762026
>more like why do south american economic policies hate videogames so much
Steam prices are like 20% cheaper than US here in Chile. The problem is that hardware costs 40% more
>>
>>344759340
Because South America keeps all of its fine ass Brazilian shemales to itself.
>>
>>344764806
If you want to die of AIDS that badly just go to a gay bar or something
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.