[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did they fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: evolvestage2.jpg (61 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
evolvestage2.jpg
61 KB, 460x215
did they fix it?
>>
The real world doesn't work like Wow
You can't bring back the dead
>>
>>344756714
but its population has multiplied by 26000 per cent
>>
>>344756535
Fun game with a great engine

>>344756714
But this isn't Overated
>>
>>344756535
probably the funnest game I've played in way too long, there aren't really many bugs that affect gameplay itself which is nice, but the game disbands my premade after almost every match which is pretty gay, game is still good imo
>>
>>344756535
It's way better, the main thing that was putting people off i think was the price tag, which is now gone, and you can unlock pretty much everything with the ingame currency, even though it would take a little while.

The game has been made more accessible, like giving the ability to any hunter to dome, but it stills works well and has depth.
>>
Nope. Still own vanilla. Monsters can knock out the whole team nowadays with just 3 power-ups at the start. I can't imagine how it's like for 4 power-up monsters in this beta.
>>
>No replayability
>>
>>344757827
>like giving the ability to any hunter to dome

doesnt that just make trappers irrelevant
>>
>a month ago there were only ~200 players
>right now there are 45,000 players online

Greatest F2P transition of all time?
>>
>>344757932
No. Trappers will probably still do the majority of trapping since they all receive a speed boost, and if I'm not mistaken, Maggie gets double speed boost if she's near Daisy.
>>
>>344757932
not entirely, but the idea I think was to not have to rely on having a good trapper to win. The trappers still have other items that are useful, slow the monster down or mark it though.
>>
>>344758108
What is Team Fortress 2
>>
>>344758108
No anon, it should have been F2P to begin with
>>
>>344758194
Did TF2's player base go up 26,000 percent when it went F2P?
>>
>>344758302
Is Call of Duty the best FPS ever? Numbers don't dictate quality anon. And TF2 had a much better transition into F2P because it made that game infinitely better. Evolve's transition is just moderately more tolerable at best.
>>
File: 1462725095660.gif (978 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1462725095660.gif
978 KB, 350x197
moment of silence for those who paid for this shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.