[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya Recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: download (11).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Should i buy Overwatch or GTA V?

Also general vidya recommendation thread
>>
File: download (11).jpg (22 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
22 KB, 235x215
>>344752367
Wrong picture
>>
I would get overwatch, GTAV was just a circle jerk of animation and grafix.
>>
>>344752367
If you got friends, Overwatch is a great game.
If you got no friends, Overwatch is a great game.
>>
>>344752367
Overwatch
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 600x600
>>344752367
Overwatch is fucking dogshit, I can't even comprehend how anyone could play this game for more than 10 hours total.

>wow dude i play OW with my buddies and we have a blast xD
FUCKING NORMIES, ANYTHING IS FUN WHEN YOU HAVE FRIENDS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY FOURCHINS REEEEEEE
>>
One Way Heroics is good.
>>
>>344752367
You will get easlily 40-50 hours from GTA. Main story, collectables, fuck around with characters. And then there's online.
If you gor friends then it will be even better.
On the other hand, Overwatch has only one mode and 6vs6 battles with dozen or so different heroes.

If you want session game with "team" experience then get OW.
If you want TPS with shitton of content and great co-op experience then get GTA.
>>
Not much of a choice, but I guess overwatch.
Singleplayer was alright on GTAV. Online is fucking garbage filled with retards and assholes. Theres an trackmania update coming out in an hour or two if you want to try that out, but otherwise I'd avoid if if you don't have anyone to play with.
Overwatch is alright too. Everyone is a fucking retard and you'll probably have to play support or tank if you want your mongoloid team to win, but its pretty fun.
>>
>>344752367
If you got good PC and you never played GTA5, then pick it easily. Great ammount of content, shitload of different mods, you can push your pc to maximum with graphic ones, online is fun too if you find buddies.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (2 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2 KB, 99x94
>>344752367
Then overwatch it is, thanks senpaitachi
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.