[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Capturing Pokemon against their will as they try to get away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (209 KB, 2000x736) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 2000x736
>Capturing Pokemon against their will as they try to get away
>Forcing them into fights in which they hurt other Pokemon and get hurt in the process
>can only stop fighting if one of them "faints"
>The goal is to try to be the master to all Pokemon

Pokemon is literally a society approved animal fighting simulator.
>>
They're monsters not animals.
>>
Welcome to 20 years ago
>>
DUDE, WHAT IF MARIO ATE A MUSHROOM AND GOT HIGH! XD
>>
Did you just realise this?
>>
How new are you?
>>
Yeah, that's why it's fucking fun you dumb fuck.
>>
woah...REALLY makes you think
>>
You're the first person to ever say that congratulations

>High five
>>
>>344751325
The Pokémon you find in the wild during your adventure are aggresive/competitive Pokémon that want to fight with you to become stronger...

When you beat the Pokémon and throw a Pokéball to capture them, they choose to keep fighting or decide to become your friend so they can become stronger.

But yeah is funnier with LOL SLAVEMON!!! WHAT IF MARIO,S MUSHROOMS ARE DRUGS LOL ROFL LMAO WHAT IF ZELDA WAS A GRILL
>>
Isn't it funny that Mario gets bigger when he eats mushrooms but mushrooms in real life don't do that haha
>>
>>344751325
This is literally the plot of a game. Pokémon are little shits who believe in might makes right, they aren't forced to stay in their pokeball, they stay because you beat them so they follow you.
>>
They want you to capture them though.
>>
By defeating/catching the pokemon you literally become its alpha
>>
File: Stare Alice.png (92 KB, 433x551) Image search: [Google]
Stare Alice.png
92 KB, 433x551
>>344751325
It's approved because it's a video game? Duh?
>>
>>344751325
Holy sh*t... You really opened my eyes... O.o

No one ever thought about that.. Wow.. Speechless... RLY makes u think hah
>>
My god, my time machine worked! Now I can stop moot from creating 4chan and wasting my life!
>>
Wasn't this the 'villain's' motivation in Black and White?
Think he was called N or something weird
>>
>>344751325
Pokemon haters sure are grasping at straws these days.

Hey OP, maybe you should go join PETA, they may be more your speed.
>>
ok but what about how fucked the human society is
>entire basis of economic and political power is based on how good at a sport someone is
>police are literally useless because they have to use the sport to apprehend criminals
>you can be a literal genocidal war criminal but because you're good at making the Pokemon fight you still live in disgusting decadence and can alter the information shared via media and news outlets
>no one does anything because they're singleminded retards
>>
>>344754697
Gazooks!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.