[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not playing the greatest game of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: aaf[1].jpg (251 KB, 865x805) Image search: [Google]
aaf[1].jpg
251 KB, 865x805
What's your excuse for not playing the greatest game of the century, /v/?
>>
I already am playing Pokemon Go
>>
>>344745570
I can put clothes on and off, and open up the menus to use machines. But I still can't grasp the controls.
>>
>>344745795
Just keep playing. It took me a while to become robust too.
>>
>>344745570
The outdated engine and clunky movement starts taking it's toll on you after all these years.

Add the fact every server has a power tripping mod that likes job banning anyone who doesn't do thing the way they like and you will eventually just say "fuck it".
>>
>>344745641
>have to turn location on to play

uninstall.jpg
>>
>>344745570
>those insulated gloves
lol
>>
>>344745570
the community is really shitty
>>
>>344745570
I only recently replayed it. Gonna wait a few months before I play it again.
>>
>>344745570
I used to play on /vg/ all the time, for days and days in a row, I played straight for two years nearly but I havn't played it in like two years since.

I'm crazy rusty and behind on everything. Last round I played my gf got mad for not answering her call because I was trying to solve a crime as detective. I was actually doing investigations and shit and found the clowns glove fibers on the murder weapon but I had to call it quits.
>>
>>344746995
>Add the fact every server has a power tripping mod that likes job banning anyone who doesn't do thing the way they like and you will eventually just say "fuck it".

>not playing on the best server

/tg/station best station
https://tgstation13.science/
>>
>>344747870
>not touching everything as the clown so security constantly suspects you
>not hijacking the mimes outfit so people suspect him instead
>>
>>344748278
Yup, /tg/ is nice
>>
I REAL want to come back and playing SS13 again. But sadly I don't real have time to spend in front computer for many hours in straight.

I'm currently learning how to program and it would be fun if I can create SS13 clone with smoother control.
>>
>>344748670
Good luck, the game is cursed. Every single remake attempt WILL fail.
>>
>>344745570
You get nothing fun 80% of time.
>>
>>344748670
Make Wiz Round: The Game instead, sure it will be more fun than autisming the same thing every round.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.