[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we like it now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 43550_1_aaf5bf9ca4.jpg (42 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
43550_1_aaf5bf9ca4.jpg
42 KB, 605x340
I reinstalled the torrent & I hate it

graphics are 10/10, but the game is ruined in the first 30 seconds when Ocelot talks to a mute Snake

after that it's all STEEP downhill
>>
>>344742509
"Hey guys what opinion should I mindlessly repeat without actually thinking for myself?"
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1442672004841.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
1442672004841.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>>344742509
I'm sure there are other websites that are more age appropriate.
>>
I appreciate kiefer
>>
>>344742509
Game had some fun moments and amusing TECHNOLOGY. Overall the map was too empty and the outposts uninspiring. I expected more bases like the GZ one. Even the biggest one with Huey was pretty sparse.
>>
Whoever posted that hentai where everyone has dick nipples and shit all over the motherbase, fuck you.
Ruined the game for me.
>>
It's great.
>>
Buying it now on ps4 due to the sale. Played about 100 hours on pc at launch.
>>
It's fantastic, but it could have been so much better. It has all the potential in the world with the engine and the talent behind it, but the indecision between true open-world and level based missions basically tears up any coherence and flow that it sets up during its finer moments.
>>
Mediocre at best, made worse by having to grind for everything.
>>
>>344742509
I've played GZ and enjoyed the base building in PW, anyone here have a comment about how it compares to TPP? I've been holding out on it because I'm waiting to get a PS4
>>
It's just such a shame the game's so easy if you use tranqs and you spend all this time developing camos and cool lethal weapons only to go out at night wearing the stealth suit and never go lethal.
>>
File: q.png (199 KB, 374x435) Image search: [Google]
q.png
199 KB, 374x435
Did he set us up?
>>
File: 1464235811785.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1464235811785.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
>>344742509

Lacked the polish of the other games but feels were had.

War as a theme was nice to have back in the front of the game

Shame the story was fucking awful.

Quiet was qt waifu tier. Bittersweet romance with Snake was perfect. Miller was the star of the game. Really reflected the state of decay from an optimist into a miserable pessimist

>Ocelot was shit
>Eli was shit
>Burger guy was shit
>Skullface was shit
>tapes were shit
Huey being a prick was a nice contrast to Hal, often illustrates just how a father and son can be similar but very different people
Kiefers performance was actually pretty good, Hayter had been sucking since MGS3

They made a lot of story decisions that just didn't need to happen. I know it's supposed to feel like empty revenge but on another level just a lot of the characters felt half-baked.
>>
>>344745801
TPP is PW2 basically
>>
Sure I like it. I mean sure the characters weren't interesting and the world was kinda empty but everything else made up for it and I ended up 100% it in 160 hours.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.