[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game doesn't get the respect it deserves. Admit this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (2 MB, 1440x893) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1440x893
This game doesn't get the respect it deserves. Admit this is one of the top MGS games.
>>
>>344733236
Of course its one of the better MGS games

Because its actually enjoyable to play
>>
>>344733236
The game balancing is garbage. Even compared to MGS3, MGS4, and MGSV--all of which struggle with balance.

The amount of content was nice, though.
>>
>>344733481
This. MGSV was basically Peace Walker 2 but the open world nature + weird second act of the game just didn't mesh with the Peace Walker mechanics AT ALL.
>>
>>344733578
What do you mean by balancing?
>>
Better than V.
>>
>>344734249
I mean that enemies are utterly incompetent, and this problem is exacerbated by the Fulton system and the various other tools at the player's disposal. CQC and headshots are as comically overpowered as ever. Equip the sneaking suit and crouch run your way to victory, casually summoning enemies from several feet away with Big Boss's unstoppable telekinetic CQC prowess as you go.

The levels at the base, which are more narrow and claustrophobic, are actually fairly well-designed in that they feel like an appropriate counterpart to the sight ranges and general sensitivity of the enemies, though they're still easy. Similarly, the jungle with camouflaged enemies were a nice change of pace in that they demanded a degree of caution from the player (though somewhat trivialized by wearing goggles). But most of the levels feel designed for enemies with MGS2's or MGS3's AI, but PW isn't those games and it shows.
>>
>>344734786
Guess that makes sense. Also add in how difficult the boss fights were in comparison to the rest of the game. Still enjoyed it though.
>>
>>344735646
The game has its successes.
>>
ill say this, its got one of the bestt intro/tutorials in a video game, period
>>
>grind this shitty mission on your tiny fucking map for your s rank
Only japs enjoy this garbage.
>>
>>344733236
No Tomokazu Fukushima, no buy.
>>
>>344736589
It's fun in short bursts
>>
File: venomdeadinside.jpg (44 KB, 274x411) Image search: [Google]
venomdeadinside.jpg
44 KB, 274x411
>MGSV
>shit everything
>great gameplay

>PW
>good story
>shit gameplay
>actually a complete game

ill never decide which is worse
>>
>>344737991
Peace Walker has the second best gameplay in the series though
>>
this game is fucking garbage dude. In fact, it gets TOO much respect. I can't understand how anyone can find this game better than any other main MGS game, even 5
>>
>>344737991
>shit gameplay
This is completely and absolutely false.
>>
>>344737991
>good story
>peacewalker

>>344738443
>>344738597
you're out of your fucking minds if you believe this
>>
>>344738593
>implying this game isn't at least better than 4
>>
>>344738670
it's way worse than 4, which is better than 5, which is better than PW
>>
Peace Walker was amazing. I felt like I was playing as Big Boss much more than I did playing MGSV because the story was a driving force, Snake talked, I developed a motherfucking Metal Gear, the base was kept to my imagination instead of being an empty and boring place, and the music and menu systems were clean and unintrusive while looking very army-esque instead of that iphone bullshit.
>>
File: 1460587330617.jpg (12 KB, 334x360) Image search: [Google]
1460587330617.jpg
12 KB, 334x360
>>344733236
got to play the majority of it with my brother was a lot of fun but i still prefer mpo
>>
File: 3284827.png (135 KB, 288x415) Image search: [Google]
3284827.png
135 KB, 288x415
>>344733236
>bosses are vehicles and not interesting in the slightest
Here's a stupid looking robot shagohod with all this dumb shit taped to it
>tapes are boring to listen to compared to cutscenes
hey want to listen to me talk about dumb shit like bananas for 20 minutes in this menu?
>gameplay is dumbed down and mind numbingly easy
hey lets take everything from 3 and completely replace it with a shitty shallow version in a shitty shallow mockup of levels from 3.
>david hayter's voice acting is fucking awful
david can you sound like youre trying to gargle a bunch of gravel and poorly pronounce everything?

Don't even get me started on the mechanical parts of the gameplay.

peace walker is cool on paper, executed like dog shit. Fuck that game.
>>
>>344738658
>good story
>peacewalker

Yes. It gives closure to Big Boss about The Boss which seems many people didn't understand. And it gives us a glimpse at how he was developing into a charismatic leader and a terrorist. The villain was dumb and flat though ("I was responsible of The Boss' death!") but it's much better than Skullface ("I was ALSO responsible of The Boss' death!", I mean come on...). Not to mention the themes of deterrance were great as a way to continue with the themes of nuclear warfare.
>>
Why was it always so fucking hard to just make a multiplayer Metal Gear game?

Why did it had to be a fucking stupid Monster Hunter grind down the giant robots hit points shit fest. Fucking Monster Hunter ruined any hope of good multiplayer games out of Japan for fucking years.
>>
>>344738959
Mpo?
>>
>peace walker
>good gameplay
>ON A PSP

hahahahaha
>>
Stealing a helicopter to Motherbase by snipping its pilot who didn't get down at the first shot was honestly the most excited I've been playing a MGS game.
>>
>>344739127
portable ops
>>
>>344733236
>absolutely shit controls
>grinding
>grinding
>more grinding
>shit co-op based bosses
>have to be asking ammo constantly for them
>not even challenging, they are just gigantic bullet sponges where the only risk is running out of ammo
>last missions before fighting Peace Walker are a goddamn chore to complete non-lethally
>shit story all about ''Muh boss''
>Hayter's worst acting by far
>shitty comic cutscenes with gimmick QTEs
>building ZEKE is pointless
>entire fucking game happens in the same 5 corridors
>BOSS OUR GUARDS ARE MENTALLY RETARDED AND ZADORNOV HAS ESCAPED FOR THE #312980743192873190 TIME, YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THESE MISSIONS IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE EBIN TWIST ENDING
>the word ''Peace'' is spouted every 5 fucking seconds, it's even in the goddamn title because Kojima thinks we are dumb enough to not get that that's the theme of the game
>''HEY, BIG BOSS BUILT THIS UP BECAUSE HE WAS CHARISMATIC'' even though he was a fucking autistic, personality-less shit all the way through

When was the MGS fanbase taken over by Zelda cycle memers?
>>
>>344739038
it's not that nobody understands it, it's that it wasn't fucking needed. NOTHING past 3 is needed. All you need to know about big boss is that he got fucked by 2 different governments playing dick measuring deterrence games with eachother.

I'm so tired of people defending awful development decisions with BUT BUT IT WAS NEEDED. fuck off, no it wasn't. sometimes less is more.
>>
>>344739038
You are a fucking retard if you needed anything more than Big Boss refusing to shake the President's hand to understand why he did all that shit.
>>
In comparison to any other Metal Gear game apart from 5 it has the worst fucking characters, the worst dialogue, terrible story that did not need to exist and its filled with shitty padding from front to back.

Its a giant waste of time.
>>
>>344739209
>it's that it wasn't fucking needed
No story is needed. They are there for the sake of entertainment. And it was entertaining.
MGS3 wasn't needed, we didn't need to see Big Boss' origin story, but we got it and it was fun
MGS2 wasn't needed, we could have just assumed Snake got with Meryl and they were happy forever.
MGS wasn't needed either. Snake was already retired.
MGS2 wasn't needed, Outer Heaven exploded in the first game.
It's fiction, it's for fun. And was satisfactory to explore Big Boss during Peace Walker after MGS3.
>>
The "Top MGS games" are MGS1-4.

Everything else is DLC
>>
>>344739247
There's such a large gap between losing faith for your country and becoming a leader of a terrorist army-nation. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>344739494
Then again, it's 30 years between MGS3 and MG1.
>>
File: big boss original.jpg (723 KB, 1225x1712) Image search: [Google]
big boss original.jpg
723 KB, 1225x1712
>>344739494
Naked Snake is just a poorly written character all around. As a CIA agent he should've already known his country was up to sketchy shit for years, but for some reason Kojima really wanted to reduce Big Boss into a YA story.
>>
>>344739546
It is, but before Peace Walker we had this blank space with no stories to fill it that deserved to be told.
Shame MGSV actually didn't do anything for the story other than getting Kaz mad at BB.
>>
>>344739494

Thats not what we got though. At all.
>>
>>344739585
>japanese american
>looks white
>height 1.90m

wasn't snake based on kurt russel's character in escape from new york?
>>
>>344739674
Peace Walker wasn't meant to be an ending. Kojima confirmed they wanted Ground Zeroes to be released a couple of years after PW, but the next gen happened and delayed the production.
>>
>>344739494
there is when you word it like that.

There however isn't when you're a special forces agent who was trained by one of the best soldiers in existence, who then betrays you, because your country and some foreign country you've been "at war with" make a deal in the shadows that shows you how expendable you are and how little they really give a fuck about you. Then mock that mentor's memory to save face, to your face, and give you a code name that shits on said mentor's memory
>>
>>344733236
MGS:PO was the portable Metal Gear Solid game
MGS:PW is a Monster Hunter game that is so thinly veiled that a hole was ripped open and there is a Monster Hunter section.
>>
>>344739775
Snake isnt Big Boss.

And by Jap-American clearly they meant "biracial" as we call it today
>>
>>344739798
And all that you described has the potential for being its own story. And that's what Peace Walker was all about.
>>
>>344739870

and it completely fucking failed to do what everyone wanted it to do.
>>
>>344739870
Fair enough, but what we got was awful. If you're gonna back track and pull the OH HE WASNT BAD AT ALL card suddenly, then you may as well just leave it vague. 4 shit on what 3 did, and what PW i assume, intended to do. Big boss is never shown as a bad guy, ever. until randomly in TPP he 180s and abandons the representation of who he is in PW(venom) to go do manipulative world villain things.

I understand liking it, but it's done so poorly, i just wish it hadn't been.
>>
>>344739775
http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Kumai_Yurina
>japanese girl
>181cm
it's not that unrealistic
>>
>>344739494
Good thing Big Boss helps close that gap with his own explanation for his behavior in MG2 then, huh?
>>
>>344740087
>you're gonna back track and pull the OH HE WASNT BAD AT ALL card suddenly
But he, objectively, was. However as the player you don't see your actions as wrong.
>develops a weapon with a nuke
>takes a child and turns him into a soldier
>decides at the end that he wants to make a world where soldiers are always needed, rejecting the message of The Boss because he felt betrayed since she went against the morals she taught him.
>declares war against the world
It's subtle as fuck. He isn't a cartoon like Hot Coldman, but he clearly becomes a terrorist.
>>
File: XHtiC88.jpg (241 KB, 1133x1410) Image search: [Google]
XHtiC88.jpg
241 KB, 1133x1410
>>344738773
i might disagree that it was amazing but everything you said is true and i think we can all agree PW>TPP
>>
>>344739127
kinda-but-kinda-not-canon game
>>
>>344740589
I can't.
Peace Walker was a chore where grinding was actually necessary, while in TPP it was only necessary to grind the fulton.
Plus I didn't have to put up with Hayter doing his worst acting yet.
I was entertained by TPP, PW was a game that I had to endure.
>>
>>344739858
Yes? Monster Hunter is the better franchise. That's like complaining if they put a Mega Man stage into Gunvolt.
>>
>>344733236
better than mgs5

problem with 5 though is that it had 4 writers
>>
>>344733236
The best MGS game since MGS3 desu.
>>
>>344740763
4, PW and V had the same writers, idiot.
>>
File: PW.jpg (118 KB, 373x512) Image search: [Google]
PW.jpg
118 KB, 373x512
>>344740682
>Peace Walker was a chore where grinding was actually necessary, while in TPP it was only necessary to grind the fulton.
TPP has significantly more grinding than PW if you want to have any weapons or upgrades
>Plus I didn't have to put up with Hayter doing his worst acting yet.
instead you get no acting or emoting from anyone
other than best boy Kaz and piss my pants Huey
>I was entertained by TPP, PW was a game that I had to endure.
guess thats makes one person. 99% of people who played TPP were let down
also PW is better just by virtue of being a completed game, sorry.
>>
>>344733236
Massive turd made for PSP, garbage story, garbage bosses, garbage VA's and garbage gameplay.
>>
>>344740893
did i say that kojimbo and murata were the problem?
>>
>>344740957
>TPP has significantly more grinding than PW if you want to have any weapons or upgrades
I don't, I want to complete the game.
Completing PW requiered me to grind to beat Peace Walker, MGSV only asked me the level 2 fulton, the rest of the game could be completed with the loadout from the first mission.

>instead you get no acting or emoting from anyone
Are you implying there's any emotion in PW?

>guess thats makes one person. 99% of people who played TPP were let down
Not at all, that's /v/'s opinion, and nobody outside of /v/ cares, or agrees, with what /v/ says.

8.8 on Steam, 9.6 in Metacritic critic score, and 8.2 in user score.
>>
>>344740957
>guess thats makes one person. 99% of people who played TPP were let down

>26k reviews on Steam
>87% are positive
>can find quite few people with more than 200 hours in it
Nope.
Maybe you should leave this echo-chamber for once.
>>
Do people still play Peace Walker online on the PS3 version? This is an important question.
>>
>>344741142
>Are you implying there's any emotion in PW?
Objectively yes
>>
>>344741470
No there's not.
Hayter simply can't act, he's a plank of wood with no range.
The moment he tried to ''''''''''''cry''''''''''' he sounded like he was caught coughing while puking.
It's, by far, his worst voice work in the franchise, and probably the reason why they kicked his ass out.
>>
File: 1436976806655.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1436976806655.png
869 KB, 753x706
>tfw just emulated MGS
>MGS 2 and 3 HD for vita arriving tomorrow
>Just bought Peace Walker on the vita store
>mfw don't own a PS3 for MGS4

I'm officially fucked, I even have a computer that would do 5 justice

Oh well, they'll eventually make a port for it or a remaster for PS4, or put it back on the PSNow list ffs
>>
>>344741551
>Hayter simply can't act, he's a plank of wood with no range.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x6mVUDB6Fw
This is the realest shit I've heard in my life.
>>
>>344741659
MGS4 is the worst game of the franchise, make up some fanfiction, is going to be better than that gigantic turd with a 2 hour long cringworthy cutscene as an ending.
>>
>>344741551
I'd take bad acting over not even trying to act.
>>
>>344741813
I do, voice acting is not an esential part of a videogame since it only affects story.
>>
>>344741551
why do i see people using a shitload of '''''''''''these''''''''''' all of a sudden?
>>
>>344741789
MGS4 is a must-play

If any games are fanfiction then its everything after MGS2, but MGS4 is still a necessary game
>>
>>344741659
It's ok, anon. MGS4 is highly unnecessary.
The story was supposed to end with 2, and being the last chronologically makes it skippable.
>>
No. Fuck Peace Walker and fuck Kojima.

I don't give a flying fuck about Big Boss or whoever the fuck Miller is supposed to be, or that cunt The Boss. They're 1 dimensional as shit and don't hold a candle to Snake and Otacon. 3 was a fun side-show but MGS died after 4.
>>
>>344741928
For what, so that he sees how the entire franchise crumbles away in a checklist of retcons and shitty cutscenes?
>>
>>344741891
>since it only affects story.
Which is half the reason fans play MGS.
>>
>>344741946
>They're 1 dimensional as shit and don't hold a candle to Snake and Otacon
You mean rough soldier with rough voice and epic anime nerd?

Every single character in the franchise is a walking cliche.
>>
>>344741982
Yes. Plus the best version of Snake
>>
>>344742032
>best version
>old
>depressed
>almost vomits everytime he tried to talk

>>344742005
Why?
It's one of the most convoluted and retarded storylines in videogames.
>>
>>344742090
>It's one of the most convoluted and retarded storylines in videogames.
Its not if you actually pay attention
>>
File: rule of storytelling.jpg (29 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
rule of storytelling.jpg
29 KB, 736x552
>>344742090
>best version
>old
>depressed
>almost vomits everytime he tried to talk
Not that you seem to grasp storytelling at all.
>>
>>344742090
>It's one of the most convoluted and retarded storylines in videogames.
>what is Kingdom Hearts, FFX, shit, anything Square made after FFV
>>
>>344742260
Why would I try to bother trying to grasp the storytelling of a franchise that was built up upon ripping off countless movies, songs and books?
Hell, Kojima is such a hack that he can't make a point that his game is about something, without explaining the game's theme every 5 fucking minutes.
How many times was the word ''Peace'' spouted in Peace Walker?
How many times were the words ''Phantom pain'' and ''Revenge'' spouted in TPP?

Hell, he's such a hack that instead of mirroring plot points with Moby Dick to reference that book, he literally calls characters Ahab, Ishmael and Pequod.
>>
>>344742346
>what is Kingdom Hearts, FFX, shit, anything Square made after FFV
And MGS.
>>
>>344742390
>a franchise that was built up upon ripping off countless movies, songs and books?
All great works of fiction do this, you know.
>>
>>344742390
>How many times were the words ''Phantom pain'' and ''Revenge'' spouted in TPP?
How many words were said in TPP
Around fifteen?
>>
>>344742454
MGS is easy shit compared to what I mentioned. It barely scratches the surface.
>>
>>344742390
>Why would I try to bother trying to grasp the storytelling of a franchise that was built up upon ripping off countless movies, songs and books?
Because
1.- Everything is inspired by something.
2.- These stories are great for the most part.
>>
File: 1710127-metal_gear_nes.png (327 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1710127-metal_gear_nes.png
327 KB, 500x353
>>344742507
>All great works of fiction do this, you know.
No, others reference other works.
Kojima literally rips off characters.
Pic related, Kojima is the most unsubtle writer to ever grace this industry.
He doesn't even do anything with what he rips off, he just copies whatever he has been reading or watching that week and he adds it to the story without changing shit like names.
>>
>>344742634
i didn't know they made a movie about metal gear
>>
>>344742689
That's a shot from Predator, retard.
>>
>>344742860
It's from Aliens, you dumb puke
>>
>>344742947
It's from Commando, you nigger
>>
>>344740682
>no Hayter is better than a borderline silent protagonist.
>>
>>344743290
Yes it is.
David Hayter is a horrible VA with absolutely no range and PW's was his lowest point.
>>
>>344739038
>Yes. It gives closure to Big Boss about The Boss
And it turns the Boss into the biggest fucking mary sue in the history of video games. It completely destroys her character. It actually manages to make her character in MGS3 look worse.

The story in PW was garbage. No, that is an insult to actual garbage.
>>
>>344742124
No, it is massively convoluted and retarded.

Convoluted does not mean hard to follow, it means unnecessarily complex and twisting.

Kojima is a shit writer who can't help but explicitly hit the player/watcher over the head ever 30 seconds with what he was trying to convey 30 seconds before. He is also a shit writer where every single character has to a tragic motivation, a "deep" philosophical outlook, and nothing can be straight forward but has to be nanomachines or self-hypnotized possession.
>>
>>344742507
>great works of fiction do this, you know.
So do shit works of fiction, you know.

Kojima's work is definitely the latter by any reasonable standard. So, what's your point?
>>
I can understand someone liking PW, it did some things well, but actually thinking that it's the best is completely beyoned me when MGS1-3, hell even 4 exist.
>>
>>344733236
It truly is. Easily in my top-3 MGS games ever made.

I seriously didn't expect much from a handheld game, but in the end I put over 300 hours to it on PS3. It certainly is the way superior "MGS5" game than TPP.
>>
>>344739775
It is, even in MGS2 Snake lies to Raiden that his name is Plissken.
>>
>>344743991
deep motivations are stupid as fuck when you dont bother to finish a story.

MGSV finale was a little boy stealing your 400 billion dollar robot and some cuck punching a mirror coz of being self-aware about how cucked he was. Also SkullfaceĀ“s death was anime level garbage
>>
Gameplay is okay but lacking compared to Ground Zeroes

Boss fights were pretty fun but some levels, especially that Quetzal call one, were incredibly grating

I also enjoyed the base building, anyone here have a comment about how it compares to TPP? I've been holding out on it because I'm waiting to get a PS4
>>
Is this game's level design closer to MGS2/3 than GZ/TPP?
>>
>>344745318
Actually having to go to mother base is lame as fuck in TPP. Base building in PW shits all over it due to how simple and addictive it is.
>>
>>344746606
I remember it being almost exactly like MGS3. No open levels like TPP/GZ.
>>
>>344739038
I actually thought that the nuclear deterence themes were pretty cool. Also, something Kaz said about Nippon actually came up as one of those questions in Persona 3 and I got it right because I'd played PW.
>>
>>344733236
Not quite the top MGS game, but clearly a great game that can stand on its own.

Also possibly one of the best handheld games ever, because it is designed from the ground up to be played on the go in an episodic manner: short missions, multiplayer, tapes and base management are the four perfect components that make this game enjoyable in any situation.

Also why TPP is kinda bad, it tried to hard to expand on what was a handheld concept, and ended up with a shitty structure and progression.
>>
The GREATEST thing, and I mean truly the GREATEST thing PW and MGSV ever offered us.... is Kazuhira Miller.

You know I'm right.
>>
>>344746774
Open levels are nice for replaying missions because it feels sandboxy but are a nightmare on a first go because sometimes I have fuckall idea what to do or where to go
>>
>>344746774
Including the transitions between areas?
>>
>>344739172
playing on Vita with the ability to reassign the moving&aiming to dual sticks was amazing
>>
>>344747048
Kinda but instead of words on a black screen its a map overlay showing the next area you're going to
>>
>>344733236
It's pure shit. You have boring uninspired level design with a generic boss fight in the end. The huey you can just chuck a rocket in cargo bay and never fight anybody. Then you have to back track these boring levels while you wait for a gun to be made to kill a gear which is artificial length. They turned boss from an unsung war hero to a singing robot stored on 8 track tapes hell bent on revenge which is retarded. Paz is a shitty character and is useless. In forced to believe big boss is a hero because kojima has a boner for him like raiden despite the fact snake was always the best. Ai is retarded. Can't snap necks and if you could the game would be even easier. Cqc was trash
>>
>>344733236
I loved Peace Walker. I loved replaying missions for the S rank, I loved the extra missions, I loved getting fucked up by dinosaurs and cooking rations. The rerelease was amazing but none of my friends wanted to play with me, easily one of my favourite mgs games.
I hear Sugita voiced Kaz in the nipnop version too.
>>
>>344746997
It was fun in Ground Zeroes and when you had to save Kaz the first time in TPP, but after that I missed the linearity of the past games. Not a fan of open world design.
>>
>>344739585
>reduce Big Boss into a YA story
>YA story
When are you going to stop spamming this meme? We heard you the first time with your "aging up characters from a YA novel" but its not clever at all. Just stop.
>>
>>344740405
This. We were brainwashed into thinking he was a hero. We are Venom
>>
>>344746954
Yeah I didn't consider this at all. Tpp seems like it was attempting to continue that idea but transform it into an overworld idea where you're actually there, can log out, and come back as you please. But it doesn't translate as well at all.

I just started peace walker, I don't like it at all compared to TPP, but I'm surprised how much more quantity there is.
>>
>>344743290
you sound like an insufferable retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifY5kktFw44

let me guess, le mgs3 is the best gaem of all time too?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (48 KB, 173x173) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
48 KB, 173x173
Never played it.
Tell me about memes and shitposting themes it created.
>>
>>344740405
>>344747885
I'm not disagreeing with you guys, because I fully think he uses his charm to trick venom at the end, whether it works or not, I like to leave up to interpretation, but mgs 4 ruined this idea. It excuses big boss of all his actions and makes him this heartfelt character, instead of a heartfelt tragic fallen character that he was described as in mgs1 and prior.

Basically mgs4 ruined everything.
>>
>>344748203
I can't think of any. This is how bad PW is.
>>
>>344744657
>some cuck punching a mirror coz of being self-aware about how cucked he was
Is there something more cringeworthy than when someone tries too hard at being from 4chan?
>>
It introduced best girl Amanda to the series. Too bad she never shows up later I think
>>
PW is fucking garbage

The only reason people say it's good is because V was shit too, so it's like the zelda cycle

Only difference is the new zelda is usually the worse one, in this case V is better than shit walker despite not even being finished
>>
It's tripe and I'm a bit butt hurt kojima actually built on it with TPP
>>
>>344739127
Portable Ops, the ambiguously canon PSP game.

>>344739198
>When was the MGS fanbase taken over by Zelda cycle memers?

It always has. We've had people defending the utter trainwreck that was MGS4 for years.
>>
>>344749937
You guys just want to meme to hear yourselves meme. You probably wouldn't be able to tell which posts were yours from another anon. Disgusting
>>
>>344741448
No
Plz post PSN
>>
>>344741448
>>344753439
>tfw own PW on both Vita and PS3
>never attempted to play online or coop
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.