[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
furi thread fastest times? favorite bosses? starting out wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
furi thread
fastest times?
favorite bosses?

starting out with the best jams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8
>>
I got The Edge in like three minutes. Could probably go faster now that I learned that boost is a thing.

Favorite boss is The Edge, followed by The Hand
>>
>>344730946
You can clear the first 2 phases of The Edge in a single hit, which should cut your time down signficantly

begin charging as soon as the fight starts (you'll have just enough time to finish charging and parry his first attack)

DO NOT PERFECT PARRY
The Edge is immune to Perfect Parries and you will deal zero damage to him, even though the animation and cutscene will trigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHaWHu-PkC4
>>
>>344731441
Holy shit, that's fucking dope.

Yeah, my timing on perfect parries isn't consistent at all, so I don't ahve to worry about that. Gonna try this out tomorrow.
>>
>>344731770
good luck, anon
>>
>>344730701
I just got this. What am I in for?
>>
Just downloaded this awhile ago, Jailer seems to take forever and his random number of attacks when you can parry him is kinda annoying.
>>
>>344733912
an asswhooping

this shit is going to test your reflexes and positioning so fucking hard

but it feels so fucking good when you beat them

my first runthrough took me like 12 hours and i died like 300 times

my second runthrough took me 2 hours. the game forces you to learn and learn quickly.
>>
Managed to beat the speedrun mode in 56 minutes, number 50 something on the PS4 leaderboards. Best boss time is the edge in 1:29. Favorite boss is the Hand, even though he's a bit too easy

>>344734050
You have to watch the animations to see how many attacks he's going to do. Learn it know while you have the chance, there's a boss later that will fuck you up so bad if you just look for the flashes
>>
>>344734698
56 minutes, nice
I'm currently practicing to get under 1 hour right now, currently sitting around 1 hour and 13 minutes

I'm wasting too much time chasing down The Strap and even more time hunting The Burst. I feel like if I can consider get them, I can shave a ton of time off my run.
>>
Just finished my first playthrough not too long ago, 5 hours, 80 deaths, rank D. I was pleasantly surprised, the game was all around pretty fun. Except for the poison guy, fuck him.
>>
>>344736097
With the burst there's a trick to get her to stop, you have to take cover behind something on the same platform as her, then she'll be vulnerable for a second. One shot hit will start the fight proper. I never had a problem with chasing the strap so I can't really offer advice, but if she's backing off just let her. She'll keep doing it until she's far enough away to do the attack she wants.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.