[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In response to this Miyamoto added, “Pikmin is the kin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: nintendo_nx.jpg (54 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_nx.jpg
54 KB, 1200x674
>In response to this Miyamoto added, “Pikmin is the kind of game that you have to play maybe three times to get the full effect, but you know, people don’t have a lot of time, so they just clear the stage and just move on. Games are becoming more of a consumable product, and it’s getting harder and harder for people to let a game to sink in and enjoy leisurely.”
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/07/03/miyamoto-names-his-most-underrated-wii-u-game.aspx

>https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/15/ubisoft-says-nintendo-nx-will-recapture-wii-players-nintendo-addressing-family-market/

NX confirmed to be a system aiming at casuals?
>>
>>344711851
I have completed Pikmin 1 twice, Pikmin 2 about 5 times I still play it every now and then and Pikmin 3 once. That's proof it was shit you dumby.
>>
What the fuck did miyamoto do to pikmin now?
>>
every NX game is going to be like miitomo and pokemon go
>>
>>344711851
Do you really care? I've lost all hope at this point. I don't give a shit about Nintendo anymore.
>>
>>344711851
>Games are becoming more of a consumable product
What did they used to be?
>>
Suddenly I don't want Pikmin 4 anymore.
>>
>>344715259
Implying you were getting it to begin with, you entitled fuck
>>
>>344715325
>you're entitled because you wanted a good game

Ok Cody
>>
can miyamoto die
>>
>>344715673
He'll leave a will begging Nintendo to remain homogenized and aim for casuals and "innovation"
>>
>>344714386
he made pikmin 1 again
>>
>>344715509
>Cody is going to be a new nickname for Nintendrones
>>
>>344715673
Why? He's not the only one fucking up Nintendo
>>
File: 1462074323816.gif (871 KB, 385x354) Image search: [Google]
1462074323816.gif
871 KB, 385x354
Miyamoto may have been more 'involved' with game development back in the day but he was always a business man first and foremost when you think about it.

It's all about the $$$.
>>
>>344715171
I think he means it more of like a soda. You drink it and stuff it down your gullet and go about your day. Its less of an immsersive experience.

As someone who has a backlog of games that I approach with "I need to complete this game, then i'll play this one, and then this one", I get what he is saying.
>>
Nintendo legit made me take a hiatus from vidya.
>>
>>344717526
so you don't remove dog shit from your lawn because there's more than one dog shit? at least it would be a start.
>>
File: 1433989030948.png (21 KB, 328x396) Image search: [Google]
1433989030948.png
21 KB, 328x396
>>344717645
>'involved'
>''
It's ok to shit on him but don't pretend he was just an idea guy, back in the day he was an artist and level designer. Even when he didn't directly worked on the games he was very involved like in Ocarina of time where he designed Child Link, made plot and roles of the main characters.

Blame him for his mistakes but don't take away his work.
>>
>>344712591
Honestly, I thought Pikmin 3 is in better standing than Pikmin 1 is. The level design and boss fights in 3 feel pretty fantastic, if you ask me. They seriously fucked up when they decided to remove caves, though.
>>
>>344715171
Art
>>
>Pikmin 3 is bad meme
>>
>>344715171
Remember his comments about Star Fox Zero?
>>
>>344711851
I was just thinking about how truly great games/movies/books aren't something you fully understand/master everything in your first time through it. Now if Shiggy would just stop with the motion controls.
>>
File: NotOlimar.jpg (86 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
NotOlimar.jpg
86 KB, 800x450
>>344719206
When did this happen? I remember everyone on here was pretty into it when it first came out. Most of the complaints were about the absence of dungeons from what I recall.
>>
At least Pikmin 3's grafix were pretty
>>
If BotW succeeds will Nintendo look back to its core audience?
>>
Literally what did he say to trigger you fucks this time?
>>
What is he saying that's bad? I need to know so I can get mad like you guys :/
>>
>>344720439
>>344720506
Something something people are not willing to spend more time playing games leisurely anymore and are instead more about pick up, play, and put down.
He mentioned that they've been "overdoing content"
People think this is going to be Miyamoto's way for the NX
>>
>>344711851
>PLAY. THE. GAME.
>NO NOT LIKE THAT
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.