[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stellaris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
What went wrong?
>>
>>344709094
It really isn't a bad game... I own it. There are some things I dislike... like the science ships can't auto-explore, AI don't understand the meaning of a fair trade even with high diplomatic levels, even on harder modes the AI is fairly passive and unless you have no ships or constantly taunt them they won't attack. But it is just so cookie cutter... I can see what you are saying. Iceberg made better versions of the genre.
>>
It isn't CK2
>>
>>344709094
Social Justice.
>>
>>344709094
Diplomacy is ate up. It was too easy to federation camp so they nerfed diplomacy hard. Now if you have a single difference with another empire, they refuse to do anything with you even if it is "diplomatically relevant" because your policy on bombing planets is just slightly too violent.
Really dumbed down the game because now instead of it being a race between the pope and hitler to conquer the galaxy, it's just a room full of hitlers because there's no reason not to be militant every game.
>>
>>344709094
the exploration feeling wears off really fast and there's nothing to do after that except go to war with everybody or join a federation and do nothing for the rest of the game.
>>
>>344709094
It isn't character based.
>>
>>344709094
They forgot to include the end game
>>
File: 1453770415431.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453770415431.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>344712654
they forgot most of the midgame too.
>>
Rushed for the Paradox IPO.
>>
It ended up being a shallow 4x, i was surprised.
I mean most of these games dont end in anything worth remembering, but damn, i got bored.
>>
>>344709094
Memeth genocided whites across the multiverse
>>
>>344709094
The energy and effort required to develop colonies or expand your borders made exploration much less rewarding than it could have been.

>Oh look, a large, mineral rich Gaia world.
>5/5 personal planets
>Maybe next time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.