[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okami HD is on sale on ausfag PSN. Probably going to buy it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Okami_HD.png (2 MB, 962x1105) Image search: [Google]
Okami_HD.png
2 MB, 962x1105
Okami HD is on sale on ausfag PSN. Probably going to buy it, just want to know how the paint controls work with the controller, I played on wii with motion controls where it worked pretty good.
>>
>>344707428
Right analog stick, from memory.

The remaster got a physical release in Japan that's import friendly (It contains the English track on-disc), if you're finnicky about physical copies.
>>
Works fine with a stick, that's how it was designed in the first place. Sometimes you might have to redraw a bomb or something but the game's pretty lenient when it comes to identifying shapes overall.

You can also use the PSmove on this version if you want the motion controls still.
>>
>>344707428
They work BETTER on a gamepad than on Wiimote. They seriously fucked up the Wii port, and the requires forms for the spells were waaay too precise for free-hand drawing.
>>
The game was designed around a controller in the first place. The wii version was the shit port. Also the ps3 is the definitive port running 60fps with 4k downsampling.
>>
>>344707923
>They work BETTER on a gamepad than on Wiimote.
No they don't. You paint SIGNIFICANTLY faster with the wiimote.

Hold B or whatever to draw straight lines.

>>344708208
Bullshit. The wii port was great and the PS3 version is 1080p at 30fps with a lot of screen tearing and loading, more loading than the PS2 version.

I don't understand why people lie about the ports.
>>
>>344708540
>I don't understand why people lie about the ports.
console fanboys
>>
>>344708540
Nope the port is rendered at 4k and downsampled.
>>
>>344709297
No it isn't. The PS3 is weak as fuck, it can't even play the majority of other HD releases at 1080p. It can't even play PS1 ports at 4k.

It's 1080p with MSAA and it still has aliasing. It's nowhere close to 4k.
>>
>>344709513
its 4k downsampled
>>
>>344710664
Can you read?
>>
>>344711271
supersampled?
>>
they took out music during the ending credits or something, fucks
>>
>>344711545
>No it isn't. The PS3 is weak as fuck, it can't even play the majority of other HD releases at 1080p. It can't even play PS1 ports at 4k.

>It's 1080p with MSAA and it still has aliasing. It's nowhere close to 4k.
>>
>>344712050
Do your research. This game actually is downsampled 4k. Don't argue about shit you don't know anything about.
>>
>>344712414
Learn to read and educate yourself on how high a resolution 4k is. A 4k game downsampled has no aliasing and the PS3 can't render 4k with MSAA.
>>
>>344712519
http://hexadrive.sblo.jp/s/article/59698038.html#more
>>
>>344712863
Still can't read apparently. I'll help you out.

>A 4k game downsampled has no aliasing and the PS3 can't render 4k with MSAA.
>No it isn't. The PS3 is weak as fuck, it can't even play the majority of other HD releases at 1080p. It can't even play PS1 ports at 4k.
>It's 1080p with MSAA and it still has aliasing. It's nowhere close to 4k.

Developers lie.
>http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/6/5975983/sony-sued-killzone-shadow-fall-1080p
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.