[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, why don't people push the point when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: overwatchjason.jpg (253 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
overwatchjason.jpg
253 KB, 1600x900
Seriously, why don't people push the point when they're on the attack side?

Like I get not rushing into it like a dumbass but most people play defense when they're not supposed to.
>>
Also, even when you try to coordinate in game chat, people still refuse to do it
>>
People want to love forever and fear death even tho its the only way they'll get anything done. If you have number adavantage you should always attack. Its funny how people only play aggresive during overtime and take the objective easily after five minutes of peeking around corners
>>
>>344707724
>after five minutes of peeking around corners

Yes, this is exactly what I mean on how people love to play this game.

Honestly, if anyone plays it this way then they should stay in quick play.
>>
>>344707724
>People love to stay alive
You got that right
This has happened to me so often:

>Defending
>Enemy has almost capped the point, most of our team dead
>Our remaining guys decide to STAND NEXT TO THE POINT TAKING POTSHOTS rather than getting on it and contesting

I can only assume it's either that they don't know that you can block cap time, or that they somehow consider their being alive for five more seconds more important than stopping the enemy winning the entire game. I just don't get it
>>
>>344706570
well if the enemy takes it, its over
they have the high ground
>>
>>344706570
Anon, that's koth. You're both on attack side.
>>
>>344709070
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>344708904
>they somehow consider their being alive for five more seconds more important than stopping the enemy winning the entire game.

Most likely this
>>
File: 1460990331908.png (2 MB, 1121x1216) Image search: [Google]
1460990331908.png
2 MB, 1121x1216
>>344709004
You underestimate my power
>>
Why do people play babbies first fps in the first place? How fucking pathetic and sad can one be to play this shit?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.