[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you actually bought the in game currency? I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1224x1445
Have you actually bought the in game currency? I'm going to get $100 worth :D
>>
>>344705898
so what happens when your pokemon dies in battle? do you have to pay to revive it?
>>
yes YES GOOD GOYIM
>>
>>344705994
You get revives from Pokéstops after hitting level 5.
>>
>>344705994
You will usually get revivals from those signs that you have to spin.
>>
You get 4.5k extra coins with that 99.99 package. At those deals, you literally can't afford to not buy them!
>>
>>344705898
i only spend money on apps if ive been given a itunes card
i dont care how good the game is i refuse to spend my own money on microtransactions
>>
>>344705994
You can't even buy potions or revives, you have to get them from pokestops.
>>
not planning on getting this but what is the in game currency for? pokemart stuff?
>>
>>344706168
>>344705994
I have around 50 just sitting in my bag. Pokestops shit them out almost as much as pokeballs. I will never get why people spend money on this game. The only thing I can even see that is worth it are the lucky eggs.
>>
File: 1425940941120.jpg (66 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1425940941120.jpg
66 KB, 1360x768
Reminder it's okay when nintendo does it
>>
>>344705898
Just a warning, when you buy items with the coins, make sure you have bag room for them.
It will only add what you have space for and rip you off the rest with no warning about it at all.
>>
Can you use Google Play funbux? I'd never spend real money on a fucking phone game, but I heard you can get Google Play cash from Google Opinion.
>>
Spent $50 so far, worth every penny because I can shit on stubborn retards like you guys.

PROTIP: Get a fucking job.
>>
>>344706416
You can buy
Pokeballs
Potions
Lucky eggs (XP boost)
Bag space
Pokemon slots
ect. About 75% of this you can get for free. For each gym you are a part of you get 10 coins a day so you can even get the bag expanders free.
>>
>>344706536
Yeah, if you like doing a shit ton of surveys for not much money.
>>
I have done google rewards (surveys for chump change in google play) for the past 2 years. I'm .75 cents away from dropping $20 just from surveys.
>>
I haven't needed to yet. You can get plenty of resources by just playing.

Overall I'm pretty pleased at how little incentive there is to spend money.
>>
>>344706461
Reminder that Nintendo has nothing to do with the development of this game,.
>>
With this sort of stuff if you spend a dollar now for say, 100 units of in-game something, is it better to spend that money now and hold the 100 units or do the units get cheaper as the years go on?

It usually gets cheaper right? They always price things higher now so they can reduce the price later.
>>
>>344706698
>The idea for the game was conceived in 2013 by Satoru Iwata of Nintendo and Tsunekazu Ishihara of The Pokémon Company
not a thing
>>
I was walking to the store and some random guy yelled at me "ay u got that pokemon go?" and I entertained him like naa u catch a fuckin charizard and he started laughing and waved me off

I guess even normies are loving this
>>
>>344707057
>tripfag
>not a normie
lol
>>
>>344706945
>an idea was conceived about a pokemon irl life game by satoru iwata of nintendo and tsunekazu ishihara of the pokemon company
Fixed for you babe
>>
For anyone who's bought a pokemon storage upgrade in this: does it also increase the number of eggs you can carry? I think that's the only thing I'm running full on at this point. Not that it particularly matters since it's taking me too much time to hatch em anyway
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.