[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did we lose? Is piracy finally over? Can devs get away with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: denuvo.jpg (22 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
denuvo.jpg
22 KB, 800x500
So did we lose?
Is piracy finally over? Can devs get away with selling unfinished unpolished unoptimized games without people being able to pirate them and test them out before actually getting them?

Is it over? or is Denuvo getting a definite crack in the near future? So far i know about that AntiDenuvo russian site that activates any denuvo game on your computer via remote control and then lets you play it but with every online feature disabled. Is that even safe?
>>
Check out that 2
>>
>>344700418
Over isn't the best term. More like put on a long hiatus until someoen figures out a method to even bypass denuvo.
>>
>>344700418
Sorry man, you will never be as famous as the no man sky threads.

Try again after the game is released.
>>
>>344701032

It's been done before, and it will happen again.

All I know is that I've got time and a backlog, so I'm not holding my breath.
>>
File: inconspicuous tophat.jpg (2 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
inconspicuous tophat.jpg
2 KB, 140x140
>>344700418
now that the dust has settled
delete this
apologize
>>
stop making these god damn threads every day.
drm is irrelevant with the advent of newegg, amazon, gmg, etc. selling video games for dirt cheap. new games plummet in price a month after they come out and some games like mad max had 50% off pre-orders at legit sites (not talking about g2a)

if you want you rage at something rage at the disgusting dlc practices, early access, devs flip flopping on mod support, and incentivizing pre-orders.
>>
>>344700418

>Pirates are game testers

As opposed to the people in the betas actually testing and giving real feedback? What a fucking joke,
>>
>>344702145
It's well established that game testers are fucking mouth breathing retards. I wouldn't trust their opinion on even the simplest shit.
>>
>>344702762

So your point isn't bullshit just because you hold a strong opinion about fucking nothing? Since when is this common knowledge? Do you have direct experience or examples?
>>
>>344704190

Speaking as someone who's done software development, yes, the testers are 99% retards.

At most, they can tell you if it's broken by the standards of the QA test, but that's worth jack shit to that actual user experience.
>>
>>344700418
That's right Blackbeard. Piracy is dying.

Better start looking for a job, or a new a hobby.
>>
>>344700418
>"test them"
sure
>>
>tfw Denuvo forced me to get a job
>>
File: ss (2016-07-11 at 07.55.40).png (88 KB, 1118x742) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-11 at 07.55.40).png
88 KB, 1118x742
Is this legit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.