[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games /v/ recommended that ended up being good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: RE6.jpg (219 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
RE6.jpg
219 KB, 1024x1024
ITT: Games /v/ recommended that ended up being good
>>
File: 1466151024745.png (2 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1466151024745.png
2 MB, 1201x884
fucking pokemon go threads all on top
>>
/v/ never recommended that garbage. /v/ always hated it. I played it because muh resident evil. /v/ was right. It is shit.
>>
>>344695547
Are you serious? So many people here have huge erections for gameplay.
>>
>>344695547
I always recommend Resi 6 in these threads.

It was a great game with probably the best controls in any game ever. Sure, it wasn't Resi, but it was still a fantastic game with a ton of content that was made even better if you had a friendo to play with.
>>
>>344695786
I'm tired of this it's a good game, just not a godd ____ game meme

If it's good, then it's good.
>>
How do people like this game!?
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 500x566
E.Y.E.
>>
>/v/ recommending RE6
When? What the fuck?
I thought everyone hated RE6
>>
>Resi 1/2/3 for vita
>Factorio
>nu-DOOM

Which one should I buy?
>>
>>344696741
contrarians love em after the RE4 popularity
>>
>>344696492
>"im tired of this______ meme" meme
>>
>>344696741
/v/ is one person.
>>
re 4,5,6 is like the best 3rd person games ever made and huge improvements over the previous games.
>>
>>344696668
Its a good action shooter
>>
>>344695107
Played the utter fuck out of the ps3 version, a lot of mercenaries. Recently got psquad edition and I still tear mercenaries up.
>>344695786
This nigger here gets it.
>>
>>344695107
RESI 6 is shite solo but I played through this all with a friend and it was so fucking fun.
It's the right amount of over the top.

Horrible Resi game but it's great if you take it as its own thing
>>
>>344697014
insightful
>>
>>344697350
>tfw no friends to play it with

None of my friends like vidya, street fighter and nba 2k being the only exceptions. no they aren't basketball-americans
>>
>>344696717
was this game considered bad, had never heard of it until a bunch of threads started popping up recently
>>
>>344695786
Resident Evil 6 was actually pretty broken upon release. The fov was so low it was nearly unplayable, QTEs were horrible and intrusive and mercs, despite being the best part of the game, only came with 3 maps.

Now that you can play it in 60fps with all DLC and 10 Mercenaries Maps for $20 I'd say it's worth it, but the campaigns are still linear railroaded moviegame shit that squanders the perfect combat system and the tight controls.
>>
File: Urg.jpg (131 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Urg.jpg
131 KB, 900x900
>>344695107
RE6 is non ironically my fave RE game and I'm afraid to say it.

Remake is my 2nd and RE5 my 3rd in case you were wondering.
>>
>>344698842
"not afraid to"

Whoops.
>>
>>344695107
I don't hate the game. I had fun with it. But is it so wrong to want a new Resident Evil game to play like the original Resident Evil games?
>>
I really like re6 but desu I wish it was a little more like re5. I miss being able to buy my own weapons and specializing so me and a bro could split up the ammo better. I miss only being able to carry one or two guns instead of the huge arsenal.

granted I've only played through Leon's campaign so I don't know if this changes, but I'm betting it doesn't.
>>
>>344699085
nothing wrong with that fampai. It's just annoying seeing REMAKEfags bitching that this game is shit because it's not classic RE
>>
>>344699497
I actually prefer RE5's inventory to 6 and even 4. It makes things a little more difficult because you need can only carry 9 items. I just wish that ammo wouldn't take up multiple slots.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.