[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't NEED two Mario RPGs, just play Mario &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: color splash.jpg (147 KB, 656x938) Image search: [Google]
color splash.jpg
147 KB, 656x938
>You don't NEED two Mario RPGs, just play Mario & Luigi!

Why did Nintendo think this was a good idea? I like the M&L games, but it was already distinctive from Paper Mario. I don't see any reason why the two series' can't coexist.
>>
>>344692215
Because the team working on PM now are devoid of artistic talent and therefore aren't able to make something that will measure up to PM64 and TTYD, therefore they have decided not to try and instead make this toss.
>>
File: 1387257437224.jpg (106 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1387257437224.jpg
106 KB, 500x455
>You don't NEED two Mega Man series, just play Classic MM!

>You don't NEED two SMT series, just play Persona!

Seriously though, imagine other companies saying this. This is one of the most dickish things Nintendo has ever said.
>>
File: Color Splash Battle.png (483 KB, 629x350) Image search: [Google]
Color Splash Battle.png
483 KB, 629x350
>>344692381
>The team working on PM now are devoid of artistic talent

Stop being ridiculous.
>>
they should have just made another one of these and been done with it.
>>
File: I kid, I kid.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
I kid, I kid.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>344695069
But we did get it.
>>
>>344695069
>implying Nintendo would want to work with Squeenix after they jumped ship to Sony
>>
>>344695562
>Having a 20 year old grudge
I sure as hope they're not that stupid, I mean they worked with them to get Cloud in Smash after all.
>>
>>344695562
>modern SquarexNintendo Mario RPG
>Mario looks like a Backstreet Boy
>>
>>344695250
YOU BETTER FUCKING KID, KID
>>
>>344695747
Oh, Square Enix allowed an amicable relationship with Nintendo again by the mid GCN era, hence Crystal Chronicles, 5 remakes for GBA, and a DS exclusive for DQ9, but I'm saying that that's why we got Paper Mario and not RPG 2.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.