[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lowest health >No mobility >Wide hitbox >Orb of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Lowest health
>No mobility
>Wide hitbox
>Orb of Discord and Transcendance are best used in the middle of the action where he has no business being

How is this considered ok?
>>
>>344691863

favorite hero of mine, who is just cucked by blizzard devs.

They think he is "fine" right now. Shows how retarded the devs actually are.
>>
My friend got 5 gold medals as Zenyatta, and our team wasn't particularly shitty
>>
>>344692060
Devs will never admit they fucked up balance, that goes for any game
>>
>>344692470
That's great, but anecdotes don't change the fact that for the most part, he's very hard to make use of if the other team know how to deal with him, and even then he's objectively worse than other heroes that'd be better for the team.
>>
He is in need of a buff/change
His ult is completely out of his playstyle and i would say it needs to be changed so iris is attached to a friendly hero meanwhile zen is still invincible and can still fire like normal
Also his right click should be changed to something that isn't awful like his orbs spin around him draining ammo quickly as it goes but absorbs bullets
>>
File: transcend a motherfucker.jpg (108 KB, 892x895) Image search: [Google]
transcend a motherfucker.jpg
108 KB, 892x895
>>344691863
You're supposed to use your own team as meat shields while you run around stealing kills.
>>
>>344692470
I got 10 medals once. and a POTG.

I don't know what possessed me to play as good as that, but I doubt i'll ever do that again.
>>
>>344694970
>10 medals
You're joking right?
>>
>>344691863
I'm level 90 and I have 13 hrs on him almost 14. Hes my second most played hero behind rein. He's not a terrible hero but all the heroes outclass him heavily. It takes WAY more effort to play him effectively than any other hero.
>150 health
>no evasion
>wide hurtbox
>healing is sub par
>requires los but usually los means u have to play as aggresively as the teammate you are healing

Zenyatta is pretty much all aim. Discord is his ONLY saving grace and even then it doesnt mean the target will die becasue some one still needs to hit them. To win a fight you need godlike aim on a discorded target. Reaper takes 3 headshots in a row with discord to kill but he usually kills u first.
>>
>>344694841
You'll still die from strays bullets, and being too far mean your Orb or Discord will disappear more easily and you won't be able to use your ult
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.