[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why has nobody noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: tracer_by_liyart-da14acp.png.jpg (70 KB, 803x994) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_liyart-da14acp.png.jpg
70 KB, 803x994
I don't even play overwatch but I know the story and a while ago I noticed that tracer was in the overwatch crisis...30 years ago. so lets say she was about 20 years old when she joined, it's simple maths to work out that tracer would be over 50 years old ... has anyone else realised this...btw that also means that you could have jerked off to an oap
>>
>>344685230
Gee, why could someone who has powers over time not be old?

Let's think here.
>>
>>344685230
She was 19 when she joined. Then the timefuckery started.
>>
but shes cute
>>
She stopped aging due to the time device on her chest
>>
>>344685230
I've thought about it too OP
But since she's kinda cute I just didn't care enough to bother looking into it
>>
How old was everyone before and now?
>>
The omnic crisis was 30 years before the game. Overwatch was created to combat omnic with 76, reaper, torbjorn, reinhardt and pharah's mom. When the crisis was over overwatch became a peace keeping force and other members started joinning.
>>
>>344685230
Oh gee I dunno, it could just be that her entire character is designed around time travel.
>>
oh golly gosh it's not really powers over time tho is it she has an iron man arc reactor on her chest and how does it stop her from aging...if the device paused her aging then surely she would have turned into an oap when she broke it in the trailer
>>
>>344686145
except it directly stated that without her retarded chest shit that she would be randomly flung into the future
her accelerator just stabilizes it
>>
chest and how does it stop her from aging...if the device paused her aging then surely she would have turned into an oap when she broke it in the trailer as her body would react to the device breaking and age super fast
>>
>>344685230
The time travelling might have something to do with it.
>>
>>344686490
>>344686145
not really
her ageing problem appears to be associated with her (i dont know what to call it disease?)
her device just anchors her to the present so she can have form
>>
Gee, why could someone who has powers over time not be old?

Let's think here.
>>
>>344687058
probably becuase these people didnt pay attention and are looking for problems that doesnt exist
>>
Im not looking for problems it just didn't make sense @ le time m890
>>
>Everyone is talking about this when Mercy is 30 freaking 7.
>>
>>344685230
Overwatch did not fall apart until over 20 years after the omnic crisis. Tracer was part of overwatch closer to its downfall, she was not part of it originally during the omnic crisis. She probably wouldn't have even been alive during that time.
>>
File: v1f34.jpg (35 KB, 466x464) Image search: [Google]
v1f34.jpg
35 KB, 466x464
I understand now thank you m'lady however mercy is still better and why does overwatch have Disney animation. when I saw the trailer I genuinely thought it was a Disney movie
>>
>>344685307
>>344687058
You don't need to repeat yourself m8
>>
>>344687985
and a sexy 37 year old she is
>>
stop saying "gee" you fucking fucks.
>>
>>344692408
gee, why are such a faggot?
>>
>>344685230
All the overwatch girls are young and hot because of timefuckery
>>
>>344692590
shut the fuck up you fucking little bitch
>>
>>344693817
Gee, you're being quite rude.
>>
>>344687058
But it never states she was time blinking for years, doesn't specify months? And then Winston fixed her?

If she was doing it for years, why did they even bother trying to help someone who had essentially been dead for decades. If it was only for some months, then the time fuckery excuse does not explain her age

Winston was involved and Winston isn't even 30. It's important to use Winston as an anchor for time in this games lore.

There is also a picture that shows Tracer and Winston with a 76 that appears 30 years younger, which makes no sense either.
>>
>>344693817
GEE BILL
>>
>>344685230

Not everyone in Overwatch now was around for the omnic crisis.

Genji wasn't, Tracer wasn't, Winston wasn't, and there are probably a few others who weren't either. Most of the characters in the game were a part of Overwatch right before it all disbanded or, like in Pharah's case, not even a part of it and are related to someone who was in it before.
>>
ITT retards thinking she can defy time and shit, like wat

Soldier is the only char that has aged and that is fucking stupid. B--BUT MUH WAIFUS
>>
>>344698319
This. Only the old farts were in it at the beginning.
>>
>>344693817
Gee...really makes you thunk
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.