[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEN MILLION DOLLARS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1[1].png (2 MB, 1596x875) Image search: [Google]
1[1].png
2 MB, 1596x875
TEN MILLION DOLLARS
>>
Looks as expected for that budget.
>>
>>344681046
looks like a 100 grand game that 1 person made himself.
>>
>>344681046
Looks like a game still in development.
>>
>>344681046
demo looked fine

I don't see the problem
>>
>>344681046
Looks pretty good.

At least this one had content.
>>
>>344681046
At least it's better than 'nothing' - if you know what I mean
>>
>>344681046
Looks pretty good.
>>
All the core mechanics are there
Still a demo, that could get better or the same. it's even close to the concept.
It's not Might No. 9
tldr Inafune stop posting you con fucking artist.
>>
>>344681046
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>344681046
Why post such an old and outdated image?
>>
It looks fucking good and I want to play it. And I regret not backing it.
So the inverse of MN9.
>>
>>344681501
Because shitposting.
>>
Looks like a game with unfinished shaders and lighting. Or in other words, a game still in development.
>>
>>344681501
Why let facts get in the way of his point?
>>
>>344681046
Yes, because they spent that ENTIRE amount on that one screenshot that you posted. Not an entire game, full of enemies, environments, music and other assets that actually cost money to generate, you motherfucking mongoloid. Let's all be outraged!

And yeah, I let myself get baited and I mad and all that shit. But mostly due to the sheer volume of bullshit topics on this board, and not this specific troll thread.
>>
File: ME3050608899_2.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ME3050608899_2.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
1 million dollars
>>
>>344682996
Interesting fact: if you added every unique enemy type from DC, Muramasa and Odin's Sphere together, you might just about get the same number of unique enemy designs that SotN had.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.