[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone currently playing this? I think it's stacked towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg (2 MB, 5851x3200) Image search: [Google]
DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg
2 MB, 5851x3200
Anyone currently playing this?

I think it's stacked towards the Survivors atm, or I suck ass as the killer. Especially if you get a Jake in the game who can sabotage your hooks. Idk how many he got but the one I just played had like five hooks availabe, most of them in the basement so it was damn near impossible to hook people
>>
If you guys haven't played this yet it's basically Evolve where you can't fight back against the monster. Really really tense gameplay if you play a killer who knows what they're doing, especially at night.
>>
It's alright, but since it's always the same objective it gets boring very fast
>>
>>344676471
>If you guys haven't played this yet it's basically Evolve where you can't fight back against the monster.
That's one of the weakest pitches for a game I've ever heard.
>>
>>344675960
It is stacked towards the survivors at the moment do to some poor level design. You can still rank up as a killer though if you know what you are doing and have some good perks.

>>344676471
>If you guys haven't played this yet it's basically Evolve

I'd say it's a bit more comparable with Spies Vs Mercs
>>
>>344675960
Identify important generators and thus protect the hooks close to them.
>>
yeah it's like evolve except not shit, they need to put out more content though because it gets boring fast and they need to do something about hook camping because it's not fun for anyone
>>
>>344681594
>they need to do something about hook camping

No they don't. It's only a problem for people too stupid to fuck off and gens while the killer gets zero points.
>>
>>344679013

Evolve was a solid game. The money grabbing is what killed it.
>>
>>344682696
it's fucking boring to play as survivor when you know the killer is just standing around camping someone on a hook, it takes any sense of tension out of the game
>>
>>344681594

>killer "camps" a hooked survivor
>other survivors just get generators and win

I agree it's not fun, but easy victory never is.
>>
>>344682886
This isn't an issue once you start playing against high rank killers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.