[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A murderous sociopath who's name is a mix of dimension and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 200px-DimentioPose.jpg (15 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
200px-DimentioPose.jpg
15 KB, 200x228
A murderous sociopath who's name is a mix of dimension and dementia, referencing his madness.

Did anyone like OCs in Mario before they were axed?
>>
File: mario spaghettios.jpg (61 KB, 619x347) Image search: [Google]
mario spaghettios.jpg
61 KB, 619x347
>>344671374

super paper mario was total shit, but people have forgiven it recently because sticker star was so bad it makes super look decent
>>
>>344671374
I did. I'm glad they were contained in spinoffs though, it would've been weird to see this guy in the mainline games
>>
>>344672704
I would have no problems if OCs that appeared in Paper Mario 64 appeared in other games, but TTYD and Super's should stay in paper mario only.
If I remember correctly, the star spirits do appear in a mario party game and other PM references.
>>
>>344672598
Not totally true, people were more torn about it. Some liking it others hating it, it was kind of in the middle ground due to the characters, story, humor & worlds. Sticker Star is hated more though since it got rid of those redeeming qualities.

>That image
I will never get over how lazy they are with reusing old renders for that game & not because it's on the SpaghettiO's can either.
>>
>>344672949
You're right, the Star Spirits are in Mario Party 5.
>>
>>344672598
>>344672983
Oh shit, I thought the can was some bootleg shit at first
>>
File: 3SonicPastas.jpg (52 KB, 475x288) Image search: [Google]
3SonicPastas.jpg
52 KB, 475x288
>>344673357
Nah, there's tons of food featuring video game characters.
>>
Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess have the same plot.
>>
>>344674231
How so? I mean besides the whole "[namehere] is swallowing the world/universe" plot
>>
>>344674449
The main girl is morphed into an inferior state, by the magic of a backstabbing inter-dimensional being who seeks to bring the world to chaos.
>>
>>344675071
Pretty sure Merlon was the one that put Tippi in her pixel form. The rest you're right on, you're just forgetting the love-story part with Tippi & Bleck and how the Chaos Heart is made from someone Pure (Peach) marrying someone Evil (Bowser).
>>
>>344672598
I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Does this mean they just reused the spaghettios art for the cover?
>>
>>344676346

yes
>>
SPM had some genuinely awful character designs that looked nothing like Mario characters. But it was well written and varied enough to be engaging despite its faults.

Sticker Star on the other hand looked exactly like a Mario game for better and for worse but writing and gameplay are just straight irredeemable. It has a fucking level based world map, for heavens sake.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.